Rating women's attractiveness is rape culture/assault

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

"It's always been a crime to objectify women"

Can't wait for the male push back to this retardation in the coming years.

Finally someone is speaking out. Female cheerleading and beauty pageants are the worst. Don't even get me started on those baby beauty pageants.

Women need to wear a hijab if they don't want men to eye rape them.

Finally someone is speaking out. Female cheerleading and beauty pageants are the worst. Don't even get me started on those baby beauty pageants.

Women need to wear a hijab if they don't want men to eye rape them.
HJ95CPs.gif

Nice to see Tucker still picking the low hanging fruit.

"Women aren't harming anyone."
"It's very rare for men to be objectified."

The jokes write themselves.

I love how his story is based on what one kid said in a campus newspaper. That's some hard hitting journalism right there!

who fucking cares what some bitch has to say? next thing someone will say bitches actually make sense.

She should not have said that ''It's always been a crime to objectify women.'' That was the wrong opinion to have.

I love how his story is based on what one kid said in a campus newspaper. That's some hard hitting journalism right there!

I read stupider shit every time i check sherdog.

These alt right sjws are so easily offended.

Tucker Carlson, man. Isn't he, like, literally, the poor man's Ben Shapiro?

Feminists abort reality.
"Beauty is only skin deep," is an old adage. Our great-grandparents said it. I'm failing to see Cucker's outrageous feminist cultural revolution here.

And group conversations rating girls on a "hotness scale" IS something that one associates with frat-boy douchbaggery, is it not?

So the real "story" here is: young men tend to talk about women in douche-baggy ways...

Is this some major revelation?

Tucker Carlson, man. Isn't he, like, literally, the poor man's Ben Shapiro?
Yes. And Ben Shapiro is the poor man's actual intellectual.

Last edited:
i refuse to believe this "guy" said anything to the crimson until i see his baby skinned, rounded jaw speaking to a camera.

reminds me of the occupy wall st interview scene on the hbo show the newsroom (yes thats the girl from the fx show "you're the worst" and she has teh nudes)

I'm all for depopulating the planet but that is one stupid cunt.

Nice to see Tucker still picking the low hanging fruit.

"Women aren't harming anyone."
"It's very rare for men to be objectified."

The jokes write themselves.
Exactly. Tucker, Shapiro, Milo, etc. their whole fucking gig is picking off low hanging fruit.

Exactly. Tucker, Shapiro, Milo, etc. their whole fucking gig is picking off low hanging fruit.
True, but I enjoy some of it. Shapiro was just on Waking Up (lol, the irony) with Sam Harris, so that should be telling.

"It's always been a crime to objectify women"

Can't wait for the male push back to this retardation in the coming years.

Even more so that usual, I could sense the wink and nod between Tuck and this woman and it's very clear that she's playing the role Fox News is paying her to play. At the same time, we're in an age when serial waist squeezer Al Franken is being drummed out of the senate by members of his own party so one can't just write off this clip as empty hysteria.

Back