rapper Tom McDonald

After taking some time to reflect more on his message and music..

I've downgraded my rating to 1/10. It would actually be 0/10 if that's available

There are actually good conservative rappers, he is not one of them.

If I wanted right wing talking points jammed down my throat, I'd watch Ben Shapiro or something not listen to a rap song. A little subtlety and balance goes a long way. Tom Macdonald's music is the equivalent of independent Christian movies, putting the message before the art and ending up with shit
lol at "conservative rappers". Please, name just a single one

This guy makes music for lonely angry white guys with identity crisis issues who are drawn to rap music but were raised by Trumpers

Can Canada stop exporting all their dipshit reactionaries please? There's this fucker, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux, Gavin McInnes, Lauren Southern, and probably a dozen or so others I'm forgetting. When Canada sends their people, they're not sending their best. We have more than enough fascist dickheads in the US already thank you very much, so keep those cunts up north please.
I dont have any issue with Canada, but to be fair I cant decide if I dislike more those people you mentioned, or Drake.

Hell at least Tom Macdonald probably writes his own garbage..Drake apparently cant even write his

Back