rapper Tom McDonald

He’s ok.. don’t really care for the political angle.. that said, his feud with another (YouTube, Twitter.. whatever) rapper was pretty well played imo.. he completely destroyed the dude after baiting him. Reminded me of the good ole days in the OT when people would get into some amusing scrapes.

Fwiw, he’s actually a solid rhymer but I really dislike his beats.. and again, I’m not a fan of shit that gets too political even if I don’t completely disagree with the spirit of some of the shit he says. A lot of it is just melodrama with the volume turned way up.

his race means nothing, eminem is widely regarded as one of the best ever

Conservative rap just doesn't work

Eminem can afford private bodyguards and can rap about anti gun shit and be popular. I remember when he and Marilyn ("and the heroin and where were the parents at?") were blamed for Columbine lol. The loser he is.

Tom doesn't say the right shit and if that doesn't make him "good," then I disagree with your notion of good. Eminem is successful, he's established, he's a lyrical genius. And a fucking sellout..

Oh shit I'd like to watch that. Consider me subscribed to the pay per view. Everyone knows Canadians can't fight.
lovkssnr4lg71.jpg

Can Canada stop exporting all their dipshit reactionaries please? There's this fucker, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux, Gavin McInnes, Lauren Southern, and probably a dozen or so others I'm forgetting. When Canada sends their people, they're not sending their best. We have more than enough fascist dickheads in the US already thank you very much, so keep those cunts up north please.

His lyrics are good for most part as its mostly common sense anti woke shit. His talent is marginal at best n most his beats aren't that great....... he could definitely use to get rid of the ICP/Malone reject look. His fake woke n snowflakes sings are decent tho..

I do question wether his anti woke stance is how he really thinks or he does it because it was a niche he could exploit when he couldn't make it bigtime as a traditional rapper.

There are actually good conservative rappers, he is not one of them.

If I wanted right wing talking points jammed down my throat, I'd watch Ben Shapiro or something not listen to a rap song. A little subtlety and balance goes a long way. Tom Macdonald's music is the equivalent of independent Christian movies, putting the message before the art and ending up with shit

His flow and cadence is very rote and predictable but he speaks truth so I usually check out some of his songs if he's covered by someone I watch like Brandon Tatum.

Actually just saw this on YT shorts and it's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aqsxjmVuXr4

His flow and cadence is very rote and predictable but he speaks truth so I usually check out some of his songs if he's covered by someone I watch like Brandon Tatum.

Actually just saw this on YT shorts and it's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aqsxjmVuXr4

Holy shit this is like musical war room post with a terrible flow over a mediocre beat.

Holy shit this is like musical war room post with a terrible flow over a mediocre beat.

That's where this thread was inevitably going to head with a controversial figure like Tom Mcdonald. Never said his flow was good, I just agree with the lyrics. Agree to disagree then sherbro I still like you. Hope we can still be e-friends.

Can Canada stop exporting all their dipshit reactionaries please? There's this fucker, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux, Gavin McInnes, Lauren Southern, and probably a dozen or so others I'm forgetting. When Canada sends their people, they're not sending their best. We have more than enough fascist dickheads in the US already thank you very much, so keep those cunts up north please.
We'll give you this guy

EE549bkWkAATk15

Well he's a white Canadian conservative, already brave to try to rap when all anyone on the left will see is his color. And then saying what he says, his religion that is under attempted supression, not supposed to talk about being Christian, not supposed to talk about Biden unless it's to verbally give him a blowie, etc. Spoke against lockdowns, censorship, pitting the races against each other for elite gain, etc. All things you may be fine with and fine being silent about. I understand where he's coming from and appreciate him.

Also he makes his sets and makeup and effects himself. Credit where it's due. Ask yourself if he was black would it be oka... Wait never mind if he was a black conservative Canadian rapper he would just be an Uncle Tom MacDonald etc to you... Doesn't know his place.

What a ridiculous post...virtually nothing that you said reflects reality but suggests that you are as mired in identity politics as the extreme left is.

FWIW, I'm Canadian and had absolutely no idea who this guy was until I read this thread. TS should have posted a clip or two! lol

What a ridiculous post...virtually nothing that you said reflects reality but suggests that you are as mired in identity politics as the extreme left is.

FWIW, I'm Canadian and had absolutely no idea who this guy was until I read this thread. TS should have posted a clip or two! lol

Well he definitely targets American audiences more I would imagine. Canadians are kind of a lost cause. It's a compliment not to seem part of your reality.

Well he definitely targets American audiences more I would imagine. Canadians are kind of a lost cause. It's a compliment not to seem part of your reality.

If he sounds like one of the War Room nutters who makes everything about politics, then I have no doubt he resonates more with American audiences. Identity politics is much worse south of the border than it is in Canada (which is certainly not to say that everything is 'peachy' up here).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back