rapper Tom McDonald

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
How do you rate his music?

I give it a solid 2 out of 10

I don’t.

I'll give a serious answer though... no one knows who the hell he is.

He's alright, haven't listened to him in a year or two but remember his lyrics being pretty good and thought he was brave to say the things he said.

He's alright, haven't listened to him in a year or two but remember his lyrics being pretty good and thought he was brave to say the things he said.
0azw6q3p75171.jpg

Well he's a white Canadian conservative, already brave to try to rap when all anyone on the left will see is his color. And then saying what he says, his religion that is under attempted supression, not supposed to talk about being Christian, not supposed to talk about Biden unless it's to verbally give him a blowie, etc. Spoke against lockdowns, censorship, pitting the races against each other for elite gain, etc. All things you may be fine with and fine being silent about. I understand where he's coming from and appreciate him.

Also he makes his sets and makeup and effects himself. Credit where it's due. Ask yourself if he was black would it be oka... Wait never mind if he was a black conservative Canadian rapper he would just be an Uncle Tom MacDonald etc to you... Doesn't know his place.

Well he's a white Canadian conservative, already brave to try to rap when all anyone on the left will see is his color. And then saying what he says, his religion that is under attempted supression, not supposed to talk about being Christian, not supposed to talk about Biden unless it's to verbally give him a blowie, etc. Spoke against lockdowns, censorship, pitting the races against each other for elite gain, etc. All things you may be fine with and fine being silent about. I understand where he's coming from and appreciate him.

Also he makes his sets and makeup and effects himself. Credit where it's due. Ask yourself if he was black would it be oka... Wait never mind if he was a black conservative Canadian rapper he would just be an Uncle Tom MacDonald etc to you... Doesn't know his place.
He's a grifter who found a niche market to exploit.

He's a grifter who found a niche market to exploit.

If you say so. We both know your problem with him. Why try to put him down otherwise? I get it, I dislike politics in music and sports as a general rule. People go to these outlets as OUTLETS to get away from politics and other negative social bullshit.

Conservative rap makes just about as much sense as country songs about lgtbq rights

If you say so. We both know your problem with him. Why try to put him down otherwise? I get it, I dislike politics in music and sports as a general rule. People go to these outlets as OUTLETS to get away from politics and other negative social bullshit.
I think his music sucks and I think his politics suck and I think his fans suck.

Back