Former UFC fighter who was a rapper?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was talking to few buddies and we were all young teens in the early 2000s. I was not a UFC fan back then but he mentioned that there was a UFC fighter that was a rapper and he smoked one of the former UFC champions before they were a champion.

He was supposed to be crazy athletic, amazing kickboxer and had sick rap songs but lacked jujitsu.

Apparently he fought another UFC fighter who was a rapper as well or had a rap song.

EDIT:

I think its Pete Spratt!

He fought and beat Robbie Lawler who went on to become a UFC champion and the other guy was a rapper was Din Thomas who may just have had a rap song.

Last edited:
His MC name is Wonderboy
vanilla-ice-ridiculous-funny-outfits-today-150827.jpg

I was talking to few buddies and we were all young teens in the early 2000s. I was not a UFC fan back then but he mentioned that there was a UFC fighter that was a rapper and he smoked one of the former UFC champions before they were a champion.

He was supposed to be crazy athletic, amazing kickboxer and had sick rap songs but lacked jujitsu.

Apparently he fought another UFC fighter who was a rapper as well or had a rap song.

EDIT:

I think its Pete Spratt!

He fought and beat Robbie Lawler who went on to become a UFC champion and the other guy was a rapper was Din Thomas who may just have had a rap song.

Go ask reddit

Not who you're asking for, but Andre Fili has some rap/metal project too, can't remember the band name.

EDIT:

I think its Pete Spratt!

<5>

Back