"Raised Without Gender" Vice docu.

As usual with crazy ass libs, they are raising their kids under the guise of being "genderless" but if you notice, 9 times out of 10 they have their boys looking more like girls than anything. They seem to be steering them on the road to being a tranny or homosexual while telling people that they are letting their child decide.

I truly despise people that use their children as an extension of themselves, especially when they want to further a personal political agenda!

I wish we'd leave "gender" out of this and just go after stereotypes.

Girls can play sports. Boys can wear dresses. But nothing will change the simple truth that a penis makes you a boy and a vagina makes you a girl. This "genderless" bullshit is simply ignoring reality.

I agree. I don't care what choices people make in life as adults, but don't push your choices on your kids. Kids need to be raised as the gender they were born. A little girl doesn't need to be asked if she wants to be called a boy or a girl on a given day. They shouldn't be told they can be whatever gender they want, this is confusing the kid. Let them be kids and when they are grown they can make any decision they want.

It's kindof embarassing, when you think about it, that these types of 'issues' are now being injected into society.

We've been living on this earth, in civilization, for thousands of years and it's like people are willing to just start questioning the most basic things.

Like if you worked at BMW and you started positing the idea that you thought the wheel may not be the best thing to use for rolling, and wanted to redesign the shape of it so it wasn't so circular.

lol@ the gender neutral term hen.

hen
hɛn/
noun
noun: hen; plural noun: hens
  1. 1.
    a female bird, especially of a domestic fowl.
    • domestic fowls of either sex.
    • used in names of birds, especially waterbirds of the rail family, e.g. moorhen, native hen.
    • SCOTTISH
      used as an affectionate term of address to a girl or woman.
      "and I really like you too, hen"
  2. 2.
    a female lobster, crab, or salmon.
fuck off weirdos.

hen
hɛn/
noun
  1. 1.
    • used in names of birds, especially waterbirds of the rail family, e.g. moorhen, native hen.
    • SCOTTISH
  2. 2.
fuck off weirdos.
A person lobster

hen
hɛn/
noun
  1. 1.
    • SCOTTISH
  2. 2.
fuck off weirdos.
not a female lobster but a lobster person
Female_Male_RL.jpg

That's where I stand as well...

I just think these children are going to grow up seriously confused and emotionally damaged...

There are plenty of things that parents do that cause kids to be emotionally damaged or confused. We aren't exactly lacking poor parents in this country. I'm not sure the idea of being gender neutral necessarily means the kid will be troubled, they could very well be raised more lovingly, and with a more solid moral compass than some other more "typical" parent. But I do think it will be likely to cause a dilemma for them socially, even if it's as simple as other students have a hard time understanding and relating to them.

But there are aspects of being "gender neutral" that make sense, just not in any extreme way. I think some people treat their sons very different than their daughters, with less than desirable results at times. For example, there are cultures that discipline girls very strictly and let the boys run wild. They pick activities and create personality, scholastic, and behavioral expectations based only on sex. That is equally ridiculous, and I think some of this "gender neutral" stuff is a direct (even if a bit silly) backlash to that.

Sex is basic biology (for the most part, sometimes there are anomalies), but gender has always been a term that sometimes encompasses social and cultural factors. The terms have been used interchangeably for the most part, but not necessarily correctly.

That's not true. You can see the etymology of the word in this link. Since the 15th century it's had exactly the same meaning as sex. Using it to mean anything other than that can only be traced back as far as the 1960s.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gender

That's not true. You can see the etymology of the word in this link. Since the 15th century it's had exactly the same meaning as sex. Using it to mean anything other than that can only be traced back as far as the 1960s.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gender

Actually that link kinda proves my point. It shows the evolution of the word. Here is what it meant in the 1300s.

"Kind, sort, class, a class or kind of persons or things sharing certain traits.
Race, stock, kind, order, species. Also male or female sex."

That sounds more like how it's used now, encompassing much more than just sex. It actually says that "gender" was used as a replacement word for "sex" only when sex began to take on erotic meanings.

But seriously, who cares what a word meant in 1300 anyway? The word encompasses more than just "sex" because the word "sex" already exists and there is more to define than whether or not an animal has a penis.

When I said "gender" has always had more to it than just "sex" I meant this was not some new thing they came up with last summer. It's not a radical new idea at all.

raising gender neutral means mostly buying toys without bothering if they're for boys and girls etc, right?

Not gonna give them hits.

Did this documentary talk about the other case where the boy committed suicide? Bet they left it out.

This is the right forum for this. Many of the leftist posters on here were obviously raised without gender. Lets get their take on this subject first (life experience and all)

So you're back, m8 ?

Good to see ya.

Back