"Raised Without Gender" Vice docu.

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Curious on the WR's thoughts on this. I have no issue with same sex couples raising kids. I've worked in group homes, those environments are future criminals factories, so I'm happy when any kid can have a loving home. I'm sure these parents love their kids, but this time stamp from the docu made me feel really badly for them. It takes a damaged person to try and force kids away from their natural gender. This is a bad as Christians trying to cure biologically gay teens. Leave it to the Swedish gov't to embrace it largely.

Last edited:
Curious on the WR's thoughts on this. I have no issue with same sex couples raising kids. I've worked in group homes, those environments are future criminals factories, so I'm happy when any kid can have a loving home. I'm sure these parents love their kids, but this time stamp from the docu made me feel really badly for them. It takes a damaged person to try and force kids away from their natural gender. This is a bad as Christians trying to cure biologically gay teens. Leave it to Sweden to wholeheartedly embrace it.

This is the right forum for this. Many of the leftist posters on here were obviously raised without gender. Lets get their take on this subject first (life experience and all)

I have zero issues with same sex couples having kids (some of.my best friends come from this life), or TG's in general, but if i was raised neutral i would be more confused.

If i was in some kids shoes, I would rather be raised one gender and find out for myself i dont fit, then being told to figure it out from day one and playing two sides randomly.

This is what happens without religion. Religion fills the gaps between yourself and the infintie. Without it, society is lost. People revert back to step one. They can't even figure out what's a boy and a girl. How the fuck are these kids ever going to be great if they can't even figure out which pants to put on? The pink or blue?

Athiests took for granted the bedrock laid by Chrisitanity. They took it as a given. They are wrong.

This is what happens without religion. Religion fills the gaps between yourself and the infintie. Without it, society is lost. People revert back to step one. They can't even figure out what's a boy and a girl. How the fuck are these kids ever going to be great if they can't even figure out which pants to put on? The pink or blue?

A good strong identity, either religious or otherwise helps to prevent all this. Religious identities seem to be the strongest. Ethno-religious identities are even stronger.

Athiests took for granted the bedrock laid by Chrisitanity. They took it as a given. They are wrong.

Also, it's important to note that a religious society can withstand extreme suffering. Whereas the current state of the West cannot be sustained and is very fragile.

However, not all religions are good, and when religion is taken too seriously, you end up with Afghanistan. It's important to find a middle ground. That cannot be stressed enough.

Atheism is gnosticism in disguise . You can see it in action twisting the mind of those parents and the life of those poor childrens.

I was basically raised without gender, as I never could/ couldn't/ should/ shouldn't do anything because of my gender. I'd like to think I ended up fine.

My fiancé was raised by strict Indian parents who didn't let her do any sports even though she always wanted to wrestle. As a result she hates them and hates being a girl sometimes.

It's messed up to force someone to be gender neutral if they don't want to be, but it's also messed up to make people do/ not do things because of the genitals they were born with. Gender should be irrelevant. Fuck what you're born as. It's about what you do.

A biological boy needs to be raised as a boy.

And a biological girl needs to be raised as a girl.

That is one of your basic jobs as a parent.

Enjoying that yellow color on your name buddy?

A biological boy needs to be raised as a boy.

And a biological girl needs to be raised as a girl.

That is one of your basic jobs as a parent.
I'll paste my post from this thread:

I was basically raised without gender, as I never could/ couldn't/ should/ shouldn't do anything because of my gender. I'd like to think I ended up fine.

My fiancé was raised by strict Indian parents who didn't let her do any sports even though she always wanted to wrestle. As a result she hates them and hates being a girl sometimes.

It's messed up to force someone to be gender neutral if they don't want to be, but it's also messed up to make people do/ not do things because of the genitals they were born with. Gender should be irrelevant. Fuck what you're born as. It's about what you do.

I'll paste my post from this thread:

You can raise a girl to be a girl, and have her play sports.

My wife was a phenomenal volleyball player at her high school. Still has 6 school records.

You can raise a girl to be a girl, and have her play sports.

My wife was a phenomenal volleyball player at her high school. Still has 6 school records.
Raising a "girl to be a girl" is too subjective, though, and that is the problem. For some parents that means not allowing your girl to play sports. For other parents it could mean teaching their girl how to cook early. Yet for other parents this could mean punishing her for going on a date, while her brother of a similar age can have sex with no consequence (another true story I know).

What does raising a girl to be a girl mean to you?

What does raising a girl to be a girl mean to you?
Raise her to be a beautiful woman inside and out.
Proverbs 31:10-31
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil All the days of her life. read more.
She looks for wool and flax And works with her hands in delight. She is like merchant ships; She brings her food from afar. She rises also while it is still night And gives food to her household And portions to her maidens. She considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard. She girds herself with strength And makes her arms strong. She senses that her gain is good; Her lamp does not go out at night. She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hands grasp the spindle. She extends her hand to the poor, And she stretches out her hands to the needy. She is not afraid of the snow for her household, For all her household are clothed with scarlet. She makes coverings for herself; Her clothing is fine linen and purple. Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land. She makes linen garments and sells them, And supplies belts to the tradesmen. Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying: "Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all." Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her the product of her hands, And let her works praise her in the gates.

Raise her to be a beautiful woman inside and out.
Proverbs 31:10-31
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil All the days of her life. read more.
She looks for wool and flax And works with her hands in delight. She is like merchant ships; She brings her food from afar. She rises also while it is still night And gives food to her household And portions to her maidens. She considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard. She girds herself with strength And makes her arms strong. She senses that her gain is good; Her lamp does not go out at night. She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hands grasp the spindle. She extends her hand to the poor, And she stretches out her hands to the needy. She is not afraid of the snow for her household, For all her household are clothed with scarlet. She makes coverings for herself; Her clothing is fine linen and purple. Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land. She makes linen garments and sells them, And supplies belts to the tradesmen. Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying: "Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all." Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her the product of her hands, And let her works praise her in the gates.
The Tl;dr version of that is raise her to be a good, caring person. Why not raise your son to be like all that also? It's just so arbitrary. And, yes, there are genetic differences between genders which cause girls to have different wants and personalities than boys, but since it's genetics it should come out even if you don't raise a girl to be a girl.

Strictly enforcing how your children can play based on their gender is abuse/neglect. Deliberately failing to educate them on what gender is is abuse/neglect.

If I had to choose between the two forms of abuse/neglect I think the first would be less damaging (they can always grow up merely resenting tradition, but a normal kid raised like a trans will probably experience lasting deficits).

Then there's normalcy... Unthinkable normalcy. Like letting them play with whatever toys they want + explaining basic biology.

I'm too gotten to by the title and subject material of this thread to watch. Fuck the parents regardless the outcome.

The Tl;dr version of that is raise her to be a good, caring person. Why not raise your son to be like all that also? It's just so arbitrary. And, yes, there are genetic differences between genders which cause girls to have different wants and personalities than boys, but since it's genetics it should come out even if you don't raise a girl to be a girl.
There are also roles mentioned in there.

But I don't expect you to understand traditional gender roles.

I don't think everything has to be concrete with gender roles at all times, but they serve an important purpose for thousands of years.

There are also roles mentioned in there.

But I don't expect you to understand traditional gender roles.

I don't think everything has to be concrete with gender roles at all times, but they serve an important purpose for thousands of years.
But that's not what bill nye the science shill told me

Back