Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Murray stays around. But as was said, another team could reach and pay him too much, which would pretty much guarantee we lose him.

If we do lose him this is the number that bothers me: 12TDs. That won't be easy replace.

My gut says he signs for 3.something mil/year and stays.

On the other hand, the salary cap is the salary cap and I think that the road to salvation for the defense lies with free agency and having the financial room to sign new veterans

Haven't thought of it that way but I agree. Great point.

Trade Cooper for more cap space
Boom
Problem solved

Del Rio locked up for 4 years.

Victor Cruz released by N.Y. Giants. -SportsCenter.

Could this be our next WR?

Victor Cruz released by N.Y. Giants. -SportsCenter.

Could this be our next WR?

We need a good slot WR but does Cruz still have speed? If not then Seth Roberts is still the better option. We need speed in the slot.

We need a good slot WR but does Cruz still have speed? If not then Seth Roberts is still the better option. We need speed in the slot.
Unless Cruz has major injuries, I would pick him up.

Injury history-http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/injury-predictor/injury-predictor/player/24553

Unless Cruz has major injuries, I would pick him up.

Injury history-http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/injury-predictor/injury-predictor/player/24553

OK I'm in. Tell Roberts to go home and get his shine box. He used to make 'em look like mirrors. Made a lot of money too..........

In the most shocking news ever since anyone can remember... Aldon Smith is in trouble again

Lol Goodell needs to postpone his reinstatement indefinitely.

Hearing Raiders are moving on from Tay-train

fuck Aldon. This guy will never get it.

He isn't as fast but he can still make tough catches, even when he was lined up outside. Wasn't in the slot much this year. This was his first year healthy, and next season will be his first with a full offseason to train, not rehab.

Ah gotcha.
Its a logical one I suppose. Hes not a must have talent. Late round pick, probably going to get some serious offers from other teams due to his TD production.

Id like him to be retained but not a guy Id overspend on.

First Take, Stephen A. Smith and Kellerman saying Cruz #3 WR if anything. Thought he had more in the tank.

When William Bentvena speaks, you listen.

Aldon Smith...bye bye millions

So that debate on whether Aldon was wasted or retarded really wasn't an either/or type of thing I guess.

Major, major idiot.

Lol @ Cruz. Id rather stick with Seth Droperts.

Its a logical one I suppose. Hes not a must have talent. Late round pick, probably going to get some serious offers from other teams due to his TD production.

Id like him to be retained but not a guy Id overspend on.

I'm not optimistic he'll be kept around considering the cap situation with signing Carr, Mack and Jackson, the superb depth of RB in this year's draft and the money that other team's are potentially willing to spend for Murray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back