Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Amerson sucks
Strange player. It's like he had this one great year in between a bunch of half-assed campaigns.

Speaking of half-assed, how about that Raider defense? That unit gets it's shit together and this is a championship squad.

Strange player. It's like he had this one great year in between a bunch of half-assed campaigns.

Speaking of half-assed, how about that Raider defense? That unit gets it's shit together and this is a championship squad.

I don't like them giving up 20 points especially to the Jets but they came through with the turnovers

Giving up two TDs to Jermaine Kearse and McCAN. No he doesn't suck

<YeahOKJen>

Balled. First target was a deep jump ball that he batted down.
He even tried to tip it to Nelson for an int lol, what I liked the most is he made good tackles and was good in run support. Those jets receivers were pretty aggressive early on so it was a good test for him.

I don't like them giving up 20 points especially to the Jets but they came through with the turnovers

Giving up two TDs to Jermaine Kearse and McCAN. No he doesn't suck

<YeahOKJen>
7 of them were garbage time and 7 of them were courtesy of the refs. Nothing to be mad about from the defense in this game.

If this was the only game Amerson had played Id agree he sucks.

All I know is Karl Joseph is a fucking monster.

To be fair that first TD on Amerson was a push off.

To be fair that first TD on Amerson was a push off.
The fucking personal foul that led to it and the non call push off was about as blatant gift as you can get.

New thread up.

Todd downing is a good playcaller. Dominated the jets. Next week kirk cousins and skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back