Radical Islamic and White Nationalist Terrorism - Why can't they say it?

Oh please. Everyone knows the ONLY terrorism comes from muslims and sometimes black people! And is all the liberals fault, of course.

domestic-terrorists.jpg

Domestic-Terrorism-Right-Wing-Extremist-White-Supremacist-Dylan-Roof-1.jpg

james-alex-fields-jr-f77d1f9e078c37ae.jpg

I think you're missing the unibomber.

I think you're missing the unibomber.

There are plenty more. But some around here like to pretend it's only the "religion of peace" causing problems.

Last stats I read said something like in the last 10 years the body counts are only roughly 10 apart.

Well, at least 2/3 of the Indian deaths from killing or starvation between like 1600 and 1800 were Indians killing each other for land and resources.

You act like this was in the 1980s. There was a shit load of killing before the cracker ass crackers even showed up. Who gets credit for Aztec expansion and aggression or the decimation of the Toltecs? That's how territory was gotten then, and now you want to come back a few hundred years later and compare it to now with borders, governments, military and law enforcement and property ownership? I think taking a history course would really bum you out if you think things were always as civilized as they are today.
my point was that we aren't civilized, not even close.
and acting like europeans in the 1600 were more civilized than natives is ridiculous,
and to be clear most deaths were caused by white europeans murdering and infecting them.
I assume I don't even need to go into how genocidal Christianity was if you want to talk about history of killing.

wow dis is Drumpf's America
765042e4b92f822725878a094ca43e006f166972.JPG

i wouldnt call what happened in charlottesville a terrorism act because the neo nazis and counter protesters were literally fighting each other at the protest.

The right hammered Obama for his unwillingness to say Radical Islamic Terrorism when addressing terrorist acts during his tenure, now it seems Trump is unwilling to say White Nationalist Terrorism when describing Charlottesville. I believe Obama's reason was that he didn't want to alienate the many American muslims and our muslim allies around the world. What is Trumps reason?

Edit:

HR McMaster the NSA called it Terrorism

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13/latest-trump-aide-considers-va-clash-to-be-terrorism.html

"Of course it was Terrorism"

I've said it before, but it really seems like the ex-military guys are the only ones in Trump's administration with sense and balls. Must be rough on them.

Are there really that many Whites that would be offended enough by that statement to not vote for him? I wouldn't be at all.
he would gain votes, there are more people admonishing him for not saying it than who he believes are listening to him not say it.
He is narcissistic.
Believes only his point of view is right and that he got elected by pandering to Breitbart supporters. Why change now.

What happens in Charlottesville was horrible and should be condemned. However, it was not terrorism.

When two opposing groups get into a highly violent physical altercation, and as a result there is death(s), it is not terrorism.

I hope that the perpetrator is not overcharged in the same manner as George Zimmerman which can result in him getting off Scot-free.

In the most recent presser, Trump explicitly condemned white supremacy, the KKK, and Neo Nazis. I sincerely hope we can all put our politics behind us and recognize that this is a good move by Trump and a step in the right direction.

In the most recent presser, Trump explicitly condemned white supremacy, the KKK, and Neo Nazis. I sincerely hope we can all put our politics behind us and recognize that this is a good move by Trump and a step in the right direction.

I saw that, he did what was right good for him! Now I'm waiting to see if he agrees with Mcmaster on the Terrorism label.

I saw that, good for him! Now I'm waiting to see if he agrees with Mcmaster on the Terrorism label.

I don't think he'll make anymore comments, but I'm both surprised and pleased that Trump explicitly condemned them. This is a good day.

I don't think he'll make anymore comments, but I'm both surprised and pleased that Trump explicitly condemned them. This is a good day.

I'm still torn on Obama not calling our Radical Islamic Terrorism, on one side it's important to acknowledge what the problem is and on the other it would have alienated our allies in the Middle East that we depend on to help us fight ISIS. It was a lose - lose situation for him.

Good news, but it would be earnestly endearing only if he hadn't done it like a child forced to apologize to his sibling. It's amazing how much poor judgment we are expected to forgive of this man.

Looks like the fake news brought the fake leader to his knees. Good to see he's willing to be led since he isn't capable of leading. Thanks, John Kelly. Thanks, America.

I'm still torn on Obama not calling our Radical Islamic Terrorism, on one side it's important to acknowledge what the problem is and on the other it would have alienated our allies in the Middle East that we depend on to help us fight ISIS. It was a lose - lose situation for him.

He could have softened the blow and made a distinction between radical Islam and peaceful Muslims, and I actually think he did make that distinction at one time. He was just hesitant to attribute specific events to Islam.

Truthfully, I don't like the comparison between Neo Nazis and radical Muslims, I think the the anti-white Antifa/BLMers are a better comparison. I see two sides of extremists, the one side with Nazi flags and the other with the Commie flags, one is a white nationalist group and the other is an anti-white group.

Let's not cheapen the word "terrorism" as well. Havent we already learned from "fake news" and "racist"?

Can anyone can point out a "white nationalist" terror cell actively plotting attacks to instill fear into civilians and to over-throw the government?

Has any white nationalist group claimed credit for the attack?
Are lone wolf attacks not terrorist attacks?

Let's not cheapen the word "terrorism" as well. Havent we already learned from "fake news" and "racist"?

Can anyone can point out a "white nationalist" terror cell actively plotting attacks to instill fear into civilians and to over-throw the government?

Why not cheapen it? No other word has meaning anymore. Rape, racism, phobic, terrorism, borders. Nothing means anything to the stupid fucking liberals. They go to college to learn what words don't fucking mean apparently.

String Person = "";

If (white)
[
Person = "Bad"
]
Else
[
Person = "Good"
]

Last edited:

SMH. We know what nationality you are to say something this dumb lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back