Radical Islamic and White Nationalist Terrorism - Why can't they say it?

From that, there should be people standing up for the white race. We're demonized more and more the last 8 years.

But I think all races in the USA should learn to get along.

I don't believe in open borders though. We need to secure them.
This white-pride thing seems purely reactionary to counter every other group's race-pride movement. I agree, white people are being needlessly demonised, but I don't agree that playing identity politics is the way forward.

No matter their actual message, it'll get twisted, and misrepresented as a supremacy movement, and it only hurts their cause, when a neo-Nazi minority show up to highjack it, giving morons actual fuel to do so.

Like the terror attacks in Europe where they drive a car into a crowd?

Logically leap. Muslims in Europe carry out knife attacks but not everyone who gets stabbed at a political rally in the US is going to be charged with terrorism.

Terrorism is defined as: "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience."

Would require some additional evidence (deliberate planning, group affiliation, etc.) to prove it wasn't just a guy trying recklessly force his way through a violent mob.

no one was calling out for police brutality to be called terrorism. I think you missed the ts point.

I don't even really want to point this out given the state of things, but Obama invited BLM to the white house, even after this event, and even after many people who identified as BLM condoned violence. He invited that blue vest guy to the WH even after he was arrested.

And I do think Trump should have been explicit here, just as a show of good faith, I'm siding with the Mooch on this one.

The real story here is the fake news media and their bias turning the country against each other as we sit here and take sides like idiots.

This white-pride thing seems purely reactionary to counter every other group's race-pride movement. I agree, white people are being needlessly demonised, but I don't agree that playing identity politics is the way forward.

No matter their actual message, it'll get twisted, and misrepresented as a supremacy movement, and it only hurts their cause, when a neo-Nazi minority show up to highjack it, giving morons actual fuel to do so.

I do believe this is the reaction most left-wing/anti-western groups craved. There's been a zero-compromise ultimatum on the left: Native Europeans and white Americans have a binary choice between actively contributing to their own suffering/replacement or joining the white nationalist faction. You cannot be just a "conservative".

The new political paradigm: A. Suicidal B. Racist.

This works in the far-left's advantage because it makes it logistically far more difficult for non-white conservative allies such as myself to hold the team together.

I don't even really want to point this out given the state of things, but Obama invited BLM to the white house, even after this event, and even after many people who identified as BLM condoned violence. He invited that blue vest guy to the WH even after he was arrested.

And I do think Trump should have been explicit here, just as a show of good faith, I'm siding with the Mooch on this one.

The real story here is the fake news media and their bias turning the country against each other as we sit here and take sides like idiots.
just for clarification is there any news that is not considered fake?

the left will call fox fake and the right will call cnn fake. ???
I agree plenty of opinion shows are on these channels but to villainize all news means there is no real facts and then there are only alternative facts.

When the Dallas officers were shot, peoole were calling for BLM to be labelled a terrorist group. Obama would not do it. Everyone on the left defended it, including here in the war room. He did not represent BLM, etc.

This whole doublespeak is making everybody crazy. We went through a year of islamic terrorist attacks over multiple continents, and all we heard from the media and people on the left was how its not all muslims, and how jihadis dont represent islam. However, in case of white people, one driver is enough to condemn an entire race of people at that protest. And this is perfectly logical to most of the brainwashed masses.

People are unable to snap out of this and realize how we're all being radicalized by the establishment and their media. They want a civil war so they can blame it on the current administration and use it as an excuse to remove the President from office.

They did the exact same thing in Ukraine, read up on Euro Maidan.

I do believe this is the reaction most left-wing/anti-western groups craved. There's been a zero-compromise ultimatum on the left: Native Europeans and white Americans have a binary choice between actively contributing to their own suffering/replacement or joining the white nationalist faction. You cannot be just a "conservative".

The new political paradigm: A. Suicidal B. Racist.

This works in the far-left's advantage because it makes it logistically far more difficult for non-white conservative allies such as myself to hold the team together.
I can't imagine what it's like over there, but in the UK, you can be straight-up vilified for your political beliefs, even if they are far from extreme. And it does not help when actual fuckheads are giving idiots ammunition to say "all Right-Wingers are Nazis", even if our Right-Wing differs from the American Right-Wing, which I identify most with.

Then again, if you're not white, they can't call you a white-supremacist. You're bulletproof, lol.

Can anyone can point out a "white nationalist" terror cell actively plotting attacks to instill fear into civilians and to over-throw the government?

There are probably a few of them. That the FBI investigates for good reason. There will always be those groups same as "communist" groups.

IMO the debate about how to call it doesn't hold so much relevance anyway here. Some people just want this to be compared to Islamic terrorism.
Also, the attack from the guy driving the car and radical Islamic terrorism are two different things. So I don't see why they get so much comparison.
I do consider his action an act of terrorism. But I am not really bothered how other people see it. The focus should be on how to stop in in the future.
Not trying to get Trump on something or desperately trying to link it to radical Ismalic terrorism.
It won't solve anything. It's just wasting time to defeat both.

I can't imagine what it's like over there, but in the UK, you can be straight-up vilified for your political beliefs, even if they are far from extreme. And it does not help when actual fuckheads are giving idiots ammunition to say "all Right-Wingers are Nazis", even if our Right-Wing differs from the American Right-Wing, which I identify most with.

Then again, if you're not white, they can't call you a white-supremacist. You're bulletproof, lol.

I've been called a "brown white supremacist" probably 100,000 times without a hint of irony.

My belief that if Europeans so desired, they could choose to live in Asian-style ethnostates is extremely controversial.

Hell you don't even need to voice any political beliefs in some US social environments. Just failure to randomly express your loathe for white people every few minutes will raise suspicion. It gets so old. So tedious.

There are probably a few of them. That the FBI investigates for good reason. There will always be those groups same as "communist" groups.

IMO the debate about how to call it doesn't hold so much relevance anyway here. Some people just want this to be compared to Islamic terrorism.
Also, the attack from the guy driving the car and radical Islamic terrorism are two different things. So I don't see why they get so much comparison.
I do consider his action an act of terrorism. But I am not really bothered how other people see it. The focus should be on how to stop in in the future.
Not trying to get Trump on something or desperately trying to link it to radical Ismalic terrorism.
Right-on. The effort spent trying to get Trump to disavow their actions is just an attempt to smear him, like they do on a daily-basis. If he wrote wages upon oages about how terrible WS is, and how he wants nothing ti do with them, they'll just say he's overcompensating because he's responsible in some way. If he says nothing, they take it as tacit support.

There is no winning, and it does nothing productive in any capacity.

I believe that an act of terror has to be pre-meditated. From what I've read, the man involved with the killing has been charged with second-degree murder (thus not premeditated, atleast based on current knowledge), and he was apparently also on anti-psychotic medicine. Now I'm not one of the people who use mental illness as an excuse, because it may as well be excuse for all killings ever committed, but it would lend credibility to the idea that the car driver did not necessarily require much of a "shove" from any organized group, in order to commit himself to the killing. It is more than likely that he was simply waiting for the chance, and attached himself to any cause that would grant him justification to act on his impulses.

This was a man who likely reacted, possibly out of "revenge", over a protest turned bad. Did "white nationalist" ideals possibly influence this killing? Sure. But this was most likely not an act of terror in the sense that it had been planned, organized and executed, in order to instill a climate of fear through political violence.

In Germany, there was a case where a mentally ill Muslim man attacked people on the streets. Some called it terrorism. I called it like I saw it, then, too, because there was no terrorist link to be found. This was the action of a lone man who was influenced by an ideology, perhaps, but only to impulsive, rather than organized action. I believe terrorism ought to be regarded as organized violence towards the fulfillment of an ideological objective. If we dilute the meaning of it, then we would have to report all sorts of politically, religiously or racially motivated violence, as terrorism.

It only makes the fight against terrorism harder, when we do not draw clear lines on what legitimately amounts to terrorism, and what doesn't.

The people who seek to vehemently denounce and fight against KKK/Neo-nazis/alt-right terrorism, are fighting against ghosts (no pun intended). There's no clear trend of "white nationalist" terror causing havoc around the world, and there hasn't been in decades.

Last edited:
I've been called a "brown white supremacist" probably 100,000 times without a hint of irony.

My belief that if Europeans so desired, they could choose to live in Asian-style ethnostates is extremely controversial.

Hell you don't even need to voice any political beliefs in some US social environments. Just failure to randomly express your loathe for white people every few minutes will raise suspicion. It gets so old. So tedious.
The white-loathing hasn't quite crept into my circles, yet, but I've seen it plenty on Facebook.

I agree that a lot of Euro people would be in favour of ethnostates, like in Asia, but I, personally, would prefer a division based on values, instead of race. I'm cool with everyone who doesn't act upon beliefs I consider archaic and barbarous.

The right hammered Obama for his unwillingness to say Radical Islamic Terrorism when addressing terrorist acts during his tenure, now it seems Trump is unwilling to say White Nationalist Terrorism when describing Charlottesville. I believe Obama's reason was that he didn't want to alienate the many American muslims and our muslim allies around the world. What is Trumps reason?

Edit:

HR McMaster the NSA called it Terrorism

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13/latest-trump-aide-considers-va-clash-to-be-terrorism.html

You don't see difference between blowing people up and walking in a group? Wow.

Neither said "Black Terrorism" when BLM did their bidding.

Maybe they're both racists? Hmm...

I wouldn't call it black terrorism. BLM, and all these antifa groups, are supported by, and fought alongside white people who treat the poor mexicans and blacks like tokens.

I would call it anti white racism.

Let's not cheapen the word "terrorism" as well. Havent we already learned from "fake news" and "racist"?

Can anyone can point out a "white nationalist" terror cell actively plotting attacks to instill fear into civilians and to over-throw the government?

Has any white nationalist group claimed credit for the attack?

This. Lol at leftists. Seriously lol.

If Trump is too scared to say "white supremacists/nationalists" for fear of upsetting snowflakes then how are we supposed to fight it?

Trumps a cuck.

Should hold himself to his own standards and critiques.

Back