Radical Islamic and White Nationalist Terrorism - Why can't they say it?

tSPJyvg.jpg

this group is 90% white yet it won't be labeled as white terrorism

jokes apart people comparing islamic terrorism to white suprematists should try living in london or paris. they'll see who is a real danger in this world

just for clarification is there any news that is not considered fake?

the left will call fox fake and the right will call cnn fake. ???
I agree plenty of opinion shows are on these channels but to villainize all news means there is no real facts and then there are only alternative facts.

I was being somewhat facetious by using the term fake news, of course not every network will always be wrong, even CNN and Fox are capable of delivering truth, but this left versus right, white versus black, has to stop. This should be decent folk versus racists, the Alt-Right and the Alt-Left are both empowering racist radicals.

you mean now that the whites are here we should secure them?
was ok to kill hundreds of thousands of Indians and cross their border but not your white mans border?
hypocrite much?
Uh, they didn't have a border and it wasn't even a country. Not sure if you've ever read anything on the subject, but "Indians" wasn't just a big group hanging out and doing rain dances together in harmony. They fought among each other for land, so Europeans came and did the same thing and won, then established laws, land ownership, and deeds.

I understand that you're attempting to evoke a reaction by drawing parallel's between premeditated terror attacks in Europe and the panicked/angry/whatever driver in Charlottesville. However I feel it's more likely that he will be sentenced for manslaughter than terrorism. Maybe a lawyer can voice their opinion.

The Feds are looking into it, we'll see:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...e-whether-suspect-had-help-with-planning.html

"DOJ officials say domestic terrorism includes criminal acts that are dangerous to human life and appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population. "Motive often is not clear, but we have enough evidence to be suspicious that the suspect intended to send a message and not just harm immediate victims," the DOJ official said, adding that "scores" of federal officials have been helping local law enforcement.

The crash is being investigated jointly by the FBI, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia and the Civil Rights Division’s Criminal Section, Fox News is told."

Listen to McMaster: "Of course it was Terrorism"

Well there's not really a terror group to call out here. I haven't followed it that closely, but I saw the video and it seems like it hitting people with his car was some planned out thing, would be an odd choice to ram into the back of another car and leave himself momentarily stuck in the middle of a mob with a busted car unless he was fleeing something else. It's not like there is some imminent threat of "white nationalists" plotting random attacks.

Uh, they didn't have a border and it wasn't even a country. Not sure if you've ever read anything on the subject, but "Indians" wasn't just a big group hanging out and doing rain dances together in harmony. They fought among each other for land, so Europeans came and did the same thing and won, then established laws, land ownership, and deeds.
the same europeans who then clashed in the civil war which I think means the same as " fought among each other" as you put it
and to think that native American Indians didn't habe laws and ownership is willful ignorance.
but maybe they just didn't state it in a european language for people like you to understand??!??!

"White terrorism" is too much of a broad term, it's a lot different from "Islamic terrorism" because 'white is a race, not a religion.

I think part of it is that they don't wan to push their base away. It would be very difficult for Trump or Obama to gain supporters by explicitly saying the words, but they have a lot to lose.

But even though Trump didn't explicitly say the words, at least he didn't call this a lone-wolf attack, and let's note that the Governor did call it out, and every single media outlet did as well. So while Obama and Trump may restrain from certain language and can be considered equal in some regard, the media's bias is on display.

Geo-Politics is a tricky game and they both had to pander to a particular group. Hope everyone sees that Trump is just as "weak" as they thought Obama was.

the same europeans who then clashed in the civil war which I think means the same as " fought among each other" as you put it
and to think that native American Indians didn't habe laws and ownership is willful ignorance.
but maybe they just didn't state it in a european language for people like you to understand??!??!
They didn't even all speak the same language themselves. What, did they carve the rules into a deer antler and just hope the word spread? Was it only white people who were exempt from their system of conquest?

You also might want to look up what the civil war was about if you thought that was a conquest battle.

They didn't even all speak the same language themselves. What, did they carve the rules into a deer antler and just hope the word spread? Was it only white people who were exempt from their system of conquest?

You also might want to look up what the civil war was about if you thought that was a conquest battle.
So all europeans spoke the same language?
and please enlighten us on how you can justify that killing hundreds of thousands of people was a conquest.

Islamic terrorism is the biggest terrorist problem and the Trump team calls it every time.

BLM is the biggest domestic terrorist group and only one side seems to recognise that.

Obviously this white nationalist is also a terrorist and was also called out by Trump's man, McMaster.

So, what's this thread about again?

So all europeans spoke the same language?
and please enlighten us on how you can justify that killing hundreds of thousands of people was a conquest.
Well, at least 2/3 of the Indian deaths from killing or starvation between like 1600 and 1800 were Indians killing each other for land and resources.

You act like this was in the 1980s. There was a shit load of killing before the cracker ass crackers even showed up. Who gets credit for Aztec expansion and aggression or the decimation of the Toltecs? That's how territory was gotten then, and now you want to come back a few hundred years later and compare it to now with borders, governments, military and law enforcement and property ownership? I think taking a history course would really bum you out if you think things were always as civilized as they are today.

Obama would piss off foreigners and undermine national interests.

Trump would hurt his base.

Well thats what I reckon their motivations would be.

The right hammered Obama for his unwillingness to say Radical Islamic Terrorism when addressing terrorist acts during his tenure, now it seems Trump is unwilling to say White Nationalist Terrorism when describing Charlottesville. I believe Obama's reason was that he didn't want to alienate the many American muslims and our muslim allies around the world. What is Trumps reason?

Edit:

HR McMaster the NSA called it Terrorism

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13/latest-trump-aide-considers-va-clash-to-be-terrorism.html

"Of course it was Terrorism"

Those of us capable of candidly condemning both didn't used to be such a rare bird.

I've never felt so alone in the American political landscape as I do now. The worst possible element of both parties are at the wheel.

Man, we're talking about present day, not something from 100 years ago.

Go make your own thread about the Indians
More like 400 years ago. There should be a version of godwin's law about the Indians.
Every thread about immigration or borders somebody always mentions, "but what about the indians?". Totally missing the point. The Indians nations were not americans in the modern sense, that is United States citizens, just like Romans were not Italians, a country is more than the land it occupies.
And even then, so, what happened to the Indians was terrible, they lost their lands, they were genocided and their culture erased, so we should now do the same to ourselves? How does that even help the Indians? Do these people think that the Indians are happy that muslims are moving to the USA?

I can't imagine what it's like over there, but in the UK, you can be straight-up vilified for your political beliefs, even if they are far from extreme. And it does not help when actual fuckheads are giving idiots ammunition to say "all Right-Wingers are Nazis", even if our Right-Wing differs from the American Right-Wing, which I identify most with.

Then again, if you're not white, they can't call you a white-supremacist. You're bulletproof, lol.
But they can call you a nazi, like that black sheriff.

The UK and European right wing movements are a lot smarter though. The americans need to purge these "neo-nazi" fuckheads from their ranks. People that wear swastikas and shout 1488 should be blocked from attending nationalist rallies. They're either plants or retards.

Islamic terrorism is the biggest terrorist problem and the Trump team calls it every time.

BLM is the biggest domestic terrorist group and only one side seems to recognise that.

Obviously this white nationalist is also a terrorist and was also called out by Trump's man, McMaster.

So, what's this thread about again?

Why hasn't Trump been able to say it?

If you count up the number of bodies, you'll find one to be FAR more deadly than the other.

Oh please. Everyone knows the ONLY terrorism comes from muslims and sometimes black people! And is all the liberals fault, of course.

domestic-terrorists.jpg

Domestic-Terrorism-Right-Wing-Extremist-White-Supremacist-Dylan-Roof-1.jpg

james-alex-fields-jr-f77d1f9e078c37ae.jpg

Back