Radical Islamic and White Nationalist Terrorism - Why can't they say it?

I got your radical islam right here pal
tumblr_nahwwh4K3N1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Good news, but it would be earnestly endearing only if he hadn't done it like a child forced to apologize to his sibling. It's amazing how much poor judgment we are expected to forgive of this man.

Looks like the fake news brought the fake leader to his knees. Good to see he's willing to be led since he isn't capable of leading. Thanks, John Kelly. Thanks, America.

Who exactly forced him to apologize and how? The president comes out with something we all need to hear and you still bitch... it's fucking hilarious

Who exactly forced him to apologize and how? The president comes out with something we all need to hear and you still bitch... it's fucking hilarious
It's the boy who cried wolf phenomenon in effect again. They're finding every non-issue under the sun to bitch about the president and when and if there is an actual negative story, people are going to tune out.

I think you're missing the unibomber.
But it is unfair to group all white terrorist together when they have different ideologies. In fact, some muslim terrorists are also white, you could add them to the list too.

If you want to make a list of white supremacist terrorist, that's fair. But it wouldn't include the Unabomber, he was anti-racism and an anarcho-primitivist.

Are lone wolf attacks not terrorist attacks?
It depends. A lone wolf doing it for ISIS yes because he may be acting alone but he is defending a terrorist group position.
A random muslim shooting people, even if for religious reasons, but separate from any political position or group, I don't think so. That military muslim doctor that shoot up other soldiers was treated as workplace violence.

That white supremacist that rammed people, maybe. There needs to be a more complete investigation. What groups he was affiliated with? Did he plan it in advance?

In the most recent presser, Trump explicitly condemned white supremacy, the KKK, and Neo Nazis. I sincerely hope we can all put our politics behind us and recognize that this is a good move by Trump and a step in the right direction.

The KKK ? Are they even in that torch protest in significant numbers?

Is the Klan still that active?

Perfect example of the left's hypocrisy/cognitive dissonance.

Here's the current front page of CNN's website...

u25PJIS.jpg

And yet when it comes to their reporting of the attack that happened in Burkina Faso today which claimed the lives of at least 18 people...

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/13/africa/burkina-faso-attack/index.html

... they don't once mention the words 'Islam' or 'Muslim' when talking about who was behind the attack and their motivation.

The KKK ? Are they even in that torch protest in significant numbers?

Is the Klan still that active?

I think he's covering all his bases to avoid the possibility of criticism, and given the reaction from many of his opponents, I think it was a good call. The KKK is virtually non-existent in terms of numbers and power, but I do think there is a rise of white nationalists, which is hardly surprising given the demonization of white people combined with the rise of identity politics.

He could have softened the blow and made a distinction between radical Islam and peaceful Muslims, and I actually think he did make that distinction at one time. He was just hesitant to attribute specific events to Islam.

Truthfully, I don't like the comparison between Neo Nazis and radical Muslims, I think the the anti-white Antifa/BLMers are a better comparison. I see two sides of extremists, the one side with Nazi flags and the other with the Commie flags, one is a white nationalist group and the other is an anti-white group.

This is a picture of some Antifa members... they're Anti-White?

_97331208_gettyimages-830767670.jpg

Trump clearly doesn't want to alienate the many American racists

the same europeans who then clashed in the civil war which I think means the same as " fought among each other" as you put it
and to think that native American Indians didn't habe laws and ownership is willful ignorance.
but maybe they just didn't state it in a european language for people like you to understand??!??!
If the tribes find it necessary to contest the legitimacy of the United States, they are free to.

If the tribes find it necessary to contest the legitimacy of the United States, they are free to.
Do you think they haven't and aren't? Honest question do you believe there isn't a fight going on right now to preserve their burial grounds?
How many white people in America are having to fight for their rights to a peacful resting place so that their ancestors won't be dug up and turned into roads, pipelines or someone's personal property?
You should enlighten yourself before posting such short sighted views.

kinda Machiavellian don't ya think?

Some of these posts are quite naive, maybe read about Benito Mussolini?!?
Interesting how this thread has hijacked the facts and terminology.

Alternative facts, are not in fact, facts at all!

Do you think they haven't and aren't? Honest question do you believe there isn't a fight going on right now to preserve their burial grounds?
How many white people in America are having to fight for their rights to a peacful resting place so that their ancestors won't be dug up and turned into roads, pipelines or someone's personal property?
You should enlighten yourself before posting such short sighted views.

kinda Machiavellian don't ya think?
The fight you're talking about happened long before I was born. What's happening today is nothing more than acts of angst from a people pretending to not be conquered. No they haven't contested the legitimacy of the U.S. because they haven't declared war on it. Until then I have to accept the result of the previous conflict.

Last edited:
This is a picture of some Antifa members... they're Anti-White?

_97331208_gettyimages-830767670.jpg

I don't know if the people pictured here are anti-white, just as I don't know if everyone who attended the Charlottesville statue protest was anti-black, but the ideologies these groups generally adhere to are based on dividing people by race, and yes, many of them are racist, and many of them explicitly so. It doesn't matter if BLM/Antifa is largely white, they can still believe that white people are a problem by virtue of being white.

I believe that some of these self-hating white people are actually racist against minorities themselves, and this self-flagellation is an attempt to (over)correct for their own biases. A large part of their doctrine is really condescending to people of color, and they treat them like defective children that need to be treated with kid gloves, that need safe spaces, can't succeed without some sort of intervention, and must be allowed to speak first and foremost. It's gross.

My point is that I don't think it's a good idea to speak about one racist group as being better than the other, nor do I think it's better to treat Neo Nazis as being worse than the new wave of Commie-flag waving fascists that want to "punch Nazis" and infringe of people's right to protest. Both the left and right have racist factions that show up to these protests acting despicably, but if you listen to the legacy media, you would think one group is virtuous and the other is not. This will only get worse if we can't be objective and call out racism on both sides.

Back