R-rated Animated Comedy SAUSAGE PARTY (Rate the Movie)

If you have seen SAUSAGE PARTY, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Lol you really care about the animators haha.

I'm sure someone is treated like shit all the time on some set. Who cares.

Lol you really care about the animators haha.

I'm sure someone is treated like shit all the time on some set. Who cares.

Forcing people to work overtime without paying them or even crediting them.

no big deal right?

no big deal right?

It might be a big deal but not a big deal to hate a movie. It's none of our business. They had a choice.

You seem intent on hating a movie for reasons that don't concern the average person.

If you're made to work unpaid overtime that would be a matter for the courts. Not to fit your agenda to hate a movie.

You don't like it. It was an ok movie, not that great. Let it go.

Last edited:
It might be a big deal but not a big deal to hate a movie. It's none of our business. They had a choice.

You seem intent on hating a movie for reasons that don't concern tbe average person.

If you're made to work unpaid overtime that would be a matter for the courts. Not to fit your agenda to hate a movie.

You don't like it. It was ok nott that great. Let it go.

I've gone into detail on why the film sucks before this story broke, this type of shit is inexcusable no matter who does it, sounds like you're letting you Rogen fanboyism cloud your better judgment to simply write it off as no big deal.

no big deal right?

It's been going on for a long time. Why do you think that 17 year old at at a retail store is a manager? They put managers on a salary and could work them as many hours as they wanted. It got to be so widespread in corporate America that many weren't even making minimum wage.

You pay them $455/week or more in salary and you owned them. Now the rules have changed so you will have to pay the equivalent of $913/week [$47,476] per year for an employee to be qualified as a salaried employee and they have to keep track of hours. Any salaries lower than $913/week are assumed to be for a 40 hour week and more hours means overtime. It goes into effect December 1st.

I've gone into detail on why the film sucks before this story broke, this type of shit is inexcusable no matter who does it, sounds like you're letting you Rogen fanboyism cloud your better judgment to simply write it off as no big deal.

Fan boyism wtf are you even talking about. I wouldnt care what movie this was on. I've already said the movie was just ok.

Seriously wtf are you going on about?

You want to go up n arms about people working over time and add fuck this movie lol

If you care so much and you don't have an agenda against the film, make a separate thread calling for action against the people that violate animators rights for over time.

The truth is you're being super weird about this movie.

I can see you being like Seth yelled at the camera man, fuck this movie lol

It's been going on for a long time. Why do you think that 17 year old at at a retail store is a manager? They put managers on a salary and could work them as many hours as they wanted. It got to be so widespread in corporate America that many weren't even making minimum wage.

You pay them $455/week or more in salary and you owned them. Now the rules have changed so you will have to pay the equivalent of $913/week [$47,476] per year for an employee to be qualified as a salaried employee and they have to keep track of hours. Any salaries lower than $913/week are assumed to be for a 40 hour week and more hours means overtime. It goes into effect December 1st.

Bro don't drop knowledge. Fuck seth Rogen. He's the cause of isis and his movies cause slave labor.

You seem intent on hating a movie for reasons that don't concern tbe average person.

You don't like it. It was ok, not that great. Let it go.

Holy shit, Did Seth Rogan fuck your mom while your dad watched or something?

I've seriously never seen someone take such personal affront to a movie. So i'm almost certain he did.

Fan boyism wtf are you even talking about. I wouldnt care what movie this was on. I've already said the movie was just ok.

Seriously wtf are you going on about?

You want to go up n arms about people working over time and add fuck this movie lol

This line alone tells me you haven't even read the comments, so this is a pointless argument

Holy shit, Did Seth Rogan fuck your mom while your dad watched or something?

"The production cost were kept low because Greg would demand people work overtime for free. If you wouldn't work late for free your work would be assigned to someone who would stay late or come in on the weekend. Some artist were even threatened with termination for not staying late to hit a deadline.

The animation department signed a petition for better treatment and paid overtime. When the letter got to Annapurna they stepped in and saw that artist were payed and fed when overtime was needed.

Over 30 animators left during the coarse of the production due to the stress and expectations. Most of them left before the paid overtime was implemented. This was met with animosity and was taken as a personal insult to the owners. Their names were omitted from the final credits despite working for over a year on this film.

- Animating Supervisor

4/10

"The production cost were kept low because Greg would demand people work overtime for free. If you wouldn't work late for free your work would be assigned to someone who would stay late or come in on the weekend. Some artist were even threatened with termination for not staying late to hit a deadline.

The animation department signed a petition for better treatment and paid overtime. When the letter got to Annapurna they stepped in and saw that artist were payed and fed when overtime was needed.

Over 30 animators left during the coarse of the production due to the stress and expectations. Most of them left before the paid overtime was implemented. This was met with animosity and was taken as a personal insult to the owners. Their names were omitted from the final credits despite working for over a year on this film.

- Animating Supervisor

4/10

Oh well. Life sucks. Relax

I've gone into detail on why the film sucks before this story broke, this type of shit is inexcusable no matter who does it,

Perhaps, but can you say with a straight face that you would give even the smallest of fucks if it occurred during the production of a movie you liked, that wasn't associated with a guy you'd love to see eaten alive by rats?

Doubt it.

AblePleasantBaleenwhale.gif

Back