R-rated Animated Comedy SAUSAGE PARTY (Rate the Movie)

If you have seen SAUSAGE PARTY, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: March 14, 2016

Red-Band Trailer for Seth Rogen's R-rated Animated Comedy SAUSAGE PARTY

Sausage-Party-Movie-031416-Dragonlord.jpg

Sausage Party, the first American R-rated CG animated movie, had its debut public screening at SXSW tonight and the reaction on social media was strikingly good. Sony also just released the red band trailer, which you can see below.

Directed by Greg Tiernan (Thomas & Friends) and Conrad Vernon (Shrek 2, Monsters vs. Aliens), Sausage Party is described as a film about “one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence.”

Voice cast includes Rogen, James Franco, Salma Hayek, Kristen Wiig, Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill, Edward Norton, and Michael Cera, among others. Written by Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen, Kyle Hunter, and Ariel Shaffir, Sausage Party opens on August 12, 2016.

‘Sausage Party’ Just Blew The Roof Off SXSW, Red Band Trailer Released

Update: March 14, 2016

SAUSAGE PARTY Blows the Roof Off SXSW; First Reactions Online

Didn't really get any laughs from the trailer. But maybe they could just be holding back all the good parts.

Looks like it could either be really good or not even stupid funny.

Didn't really get any laughs from the trailer. But maybe they could just be holding back all the good parts.

Looks like it could either be really good or not even stupid funny.
I loved the trailer. Thought it was pretty funny and twisted.

so Seth Rogen was sucking dick after dick and at one point, the guys who were getting their dicks sucked told him "hey man we got an idea for a movie for you"

I never thought I'd be looking forward to a Seth Rogan movie, but I really, really want to see this.

R rated animated comedy

prepare for flop

Lol @ comparing this movie to south park

Not really my sort of thing but I bet it was hella fun to make.

This flick has me confused with all kinds of emotions, like feels, interest, sexual self-doubt.

Looks funny. "Sausage fest" would have been a better name imo

haha Sausages look like penises! Rogen has the Oscar locked up for this one.

Holy shit i was laughing at the last guy talking. Him looking cute saying articulate vulgarity is great.

Back