R-rated Animated Comedy SAUSAGE PARTY (Rate the Movie)

If you have seen SAUSAGE PARTY, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Anyone else notice the girl bun was wrong the entire time yet she was still coddled into thinking she was correct.

Even though she was 100% wrong the entire time.

I enjoyed this movie but This is the End legit pisses on it.

Way funnier ensemble cast.

Caught this the other day.

It was...watchable. Nothing all that special about it. It had a few genuinely funny parts, but was mostly bland and forgettable. Saying "fuck" every three words is not a substitute for jokes. I get it, it's R-rated. The sexual innuendo jokes got grating after a while as well. When the movie wasn't trying so hard to be "offensive" and slowed down to explore the universe and characters, it was good. I thought the way the grocery store was arranged with all of it's different communities was pretty clever, and led to some funny moments. The Douche villain was funny, as was the stuff involving the deformed hot dog roaming around on the streets, and eventually ending up in the druggy's house, and everything that goes on there.

Other than that though, meh. It wasn't offensively unfunny, it just wasn't all that funny. Maybe three or four legitimate laugh out loud moments, with the rest just being background noise that barely managed to get a chuckle.

5/10

I haven't watched it yet. It must be on some movie channel.

I haven't watched it yet. It must be on some movie channel.
It's on Netflix now if you have that.

Personally, I watched the first 2 minutes and turned it off. Just not my jam. You know how every comedic team wears out their fresh welcome i.e Sandler and his guys, Will Ferrell and his guys...I feel like this team of Seth, Jonah, and company is getting old. I mean I guess it's funny to see animated foods cussing, but eh...I don't know.

Personally, I watched the first 2 minutes and turned it off. Just not my jam. You know how every comedic team wears out their fresh welcome i.e Sandler and his guys, Will Ferrell and his guys...I feel like this team of Seth, Jonah, and company is getting old. I mean I guess it's funny to see animated foods cussing, but eh...I don't know.

I should get Netflix. It's on Amazon but still $3.99. Looks like it hits HBO soon.

The first 15 minutes or so sucks but then it gets a lot better
I almost turned it off too but I'm glad I didnt cause it was pretty hilarious after the boring first act

The first 15 minutes or so sucks but then it gets a lot better
I almost turned it off too but I'm glad I didnt cause it was pretty hilarious after the boring first act
Alright. I'm gonna fast forward 15 min. This thing better get awesome.

I'm still pissed I spent money on this pile of shit!

Alright. I'm gonna fast forward 15 min. This thing better get awesome.

"Awesome" is stretching it quite a bit, but I'd stop fast forwarding at the part where the mustard guy gets returned. That's a pretty funny bit.

"Awesome" is stretching it quite a bit, but I'd stop fast forwarding at the part where the mustard guy gets returned. That's a pretty funny bit.
I'll just watch it from the beginning in the hopes that it'll be decent. I'm one of those guys who if I'm watching a movie in theaters, I'm locked in. If I'm watching it at home, it better be interesting from the opening scene or I'm probably going to turn it off from lack of interest.

Back