Pwd49D1 The White Trash revolution is upon us

What is this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, I was informed of that a few posts ago. thanks though. that is some info I am glad I was not aware of. not sure how popular the game is, but it seems strange, if wwe is where Heath first used the name, that they would use that instead of some name they just made up. its not like they had a tie in to the game I was aware of. I just thought he was a "vampire." seems like it would be easier just to call him vampy the vampire or something

Goth shit was pretty pop in the 90s. I'm guessing the licensing deal with a pencil/paper rpg company, to get one of their character names on international tv and in video games (they had to have the White Wolf notice on games for damn years after Gangrel stopped appearing in them), they probably charged WWE next to nothing. That or at worst it cost about as much as licensing music from a band for an entrance theme.

I got bite by a black widow trimming trees in the back right now, If I never post again I died from the attack.

{<jordan}

JK, I can't die.

I told my boys I got bite and they right away ran to get the spider spray. We believe in revenge in this house.

e51oj32vuckz.jpg

[<dunn]
cropped_shocked_guy.jpg

Summer is a butterface...I mean yeah I'd stick it in her butt...but I don't like her face.

I got bite by a black widow trimming trees in the back right now, If I never post again I died from the attack.

{<jordan}

JK, I can't die.

I told my boys I got bite and they right away ran to get the spider spray. We believe in revenge in this house.
jeez hope you'll be alright.

dude my dad has been sick since i was a kid and one of its side effects is that he has neuropathy in his hands and feet really bad so he can barely feel them. well yesterday he's laying down and i looked over and the bottom of his foot was all messed up! its like he had this black hole in his foot with bruising and blood all around it, its gross as hell looking. i asked him what happened and he's like idk, i didnt know anything was wrong. well then we check his shoes and one had a roofing nail stuck all the way through it! so he's been no selling walking on nails lol.

{<jordan}

JK, I can't die.

And I bet they liked it! Hell they loved it!

jeez hope you'll be alright.

dude my dad has been sick since i was a kid and one of its side effects is that he has neuropathy in his hands and feet really bad so he can barely feel them. well yesterday he's laying down and i looked over and the bottom of his foot was all messed up! its like he had this black hole in his foot with bruising and blood all around it, its gross as hell looking. i asked him what happened and he's like idk, i didnt know anything was wrong. well then we check his shoes and one had a roofing nail stuck all the way through it! so he's been no selling walking on nails lol.

God damn! He's a tough son of a gun.

Black widow bites are just like a bee sting if you are healthy. I just like to fuck with the boys because they are scared of them, when they have to drag the garbage cans from the back to the street they always check the handle area because that's where they like to stay.

There's nothing wrong with summers face you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s I like that big ole nose

Out of curiosity and for the sake of conversation, which part was objectionable other than you like Ziggler's over sells?

Upon re-read, not all that much but some points include:

Baron Corbin may not have "it" but he's got more than enough. Should be the bully heel of the midcard rather than the joke of the headliner.

Tye Dillinger is 90% the crowd getting themselves off by chanting "10!"

The singing gimmick is dumb... but it works. Nothing gets undergrad heat like an artsy fartsy holding himself over the fans.

New Day got big when they became a parody of themselves. It certainly has run it's course by now, however.

I hate long Jinder promos but, without them, I wouldn't give a shit at all. Suck heat vs no heat is still debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back