Pwd49D1 The White Trash revolution is upon us

What is this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an episode of Ride Along featuring Shinsuke, Hideo, Asuka, and Kairi. (Sorry, Akira)

Right author and bad guy but wrong story. Dragon Sand is what Flagg uses to poison the king in the eyes of the dragon which I think is my fave King book but the Kennedy one and the talisman come close. Eyes of the dragon is like a traditional fairy tale but king wrote it. Ill Repeat I really liked the story and characters

The dark tower was awesome til the last book. The last book went flying out my window the second I finished reading it and im not kidding I was so fucking mad about the end of the story.

I mean I only of Flagg since I watched The Stand, and after that (but before reading your post lol) I found out he's in both The Stand and Dark Tower. I figured you referring to stuff from the Dark Tower

I mean I only of Flagg since I watched The Stand, and after that (but before reading your post lol) I found out he's in both The Stand and Dark Tower. I figured you referring to stuff from the Dark Tower

Hes the bad guy or shows up in almost all of kings work ... I think hes a demon or the devil or something. I think its cool how king does that . All his work is in the same world and characters run into each other and I like that.

So is Asuka the most iconic NXT champion, period, now ? For me it was Balor and I didn't think anyone could ever take that ... but her run at the top of NXT blows his away.

Thoughts on Becky's thighs?

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons-520x245.gif
you know, I only caught 10 minutes or so last night and missed them. In fact I haven't seen Smackdown in a month. But I am guessing they likely looked very delicious

So is Asuka the most iconic NXT champion, period, now ? For me it was Balor and I didn't think anyone could ever take that ... but her run at the top of NXT blows his away.

67l40o.gif~c200

The GM of my WoW guild works for Hoodslam.

This is from when he got to wrestle Gangrel (he fanboyed pretty hard when he found out he was getting to work with Gangrel), I think last year:

11076416_1065612823467080_1677139353_o.jpg

He likes to threaten us with a videoclip of him giving someone a double underhook piledriver through a chair, if we don't watch raid fight strat vids lol

lol that stock image of Gangrel is airbrushed as all get out
surprised wwe is allowing gangrel to use that name. or is it a case of the places he is wrestling for being so small they don't care?

surprised wwe is allowing gangrel to use that name. or is it a case of the places he is wrestling for being so small they don't care?

Pretty sure WWE never owned the name, White Wolf Publishing did, and WWE had to pay them a licensing fee?

Pretty sure WWE never owned the name, White Wolf Publishing did, and WWE had to pay them a licensing fee?
that would be even more surprising. never really heard of them allowing an unknown come into the company and use a name they didn't own. its one thing for sting to come in. its quite another for some dude named gangrel

that would be even more surprising. never really heard of them allowing an unknown come into the company and use a name they didn't own. its one thing for sting to come in. its quite another for some dude named gangrel

It would probably cost White Wolf more money going after "Gangrel", and any indie feds, over using the name than it's worth. Why spend good money going after bad money?

**err you're referring to WWE using the "Gangrel" name? Yeah, it's a little surprising but I guess in the end it can help White Wolf maybe get some more customers. That era of wrestling was a little different, hell, pretty sure WWF paid Marvel for the "Hulk" usage.

Last edited:
It would probably cost White Wolf more money going after "Gangrel", and any indie feds, over using the name than it's worth. Why spend good money going after bad money?
what is white wolf and why do they own the name? is gangrel some cartoon character or something? I just thought it was a name made up when he got there.

what is white wolf and why do they own the name? is gangrel some cartoon character or something? I just thought it was a name made up when he got there.

Gangrel is a vampire clan in one of their games. Vampire: The Masquerade is like D&D for vampire nerds.

**err you're referring to WWE using the "Gangrel" name? Yeah, it's a little surprising but I guess in the end it can help White Wolf maybe get some more customers. That era of wrestling was a little different, hell, pretty sure WWF paid Marvel for the "Hulk" usage.
They did

Gangrel trademark is owned by White Wolf (the roleplaying game company, they made stuff like The Masquerade), or whoever owns White Wolf now.

They probably don't have the resources to track down his every indie match.

Actually maybe he wound up buying the trademark, for some reason that sounds familiar ... but I doubt it

Catching up on MYC last episode. Holy fuck I think Kairi just dieded

Gangrel trademark is owned by White Wolf (the roleplaying game company, they made stuff like The Masquerade), or whoever owns White Wolf now.

They probably don't have the resources to track down his every indie match.

Actually maybe he wound up buying the trademark, for some reason that sounds familiar ... but I doubt it
yea, I was informed of that a few posts ago. thanks though. that is some info I am glad I was not aware of. not sure how popular the game is, but it seems strange, if wwe is where Heath first used the name, that they would use that instead of some name they just made up. its not like they had a tie in to the game I was aware of. I just thought he was a "vampire." seems like it would be easier just to call him vampy the vampire or something

It started awesome I did it proper and did everything right

Then I got home with the update

Hows your day been ? Would/have you ever got a petti? Did you think it was weird ? Did you have a favorite and least favorite part ?

I liked getting my toes and feet cracked. shit felt awesome

I dont like being exfoliated at all.

I have never got a massage or anything fancy just pained so the pampering a bit is a really new thing to me and im taking it all in , man. I dont even like the hot towel at the barber im really not very fancy

You didn't do everything right, Chris. You didn't even properly capitalize PWD, which is an affront to everything I hold dear to my heart. You're lucky I hate Duck Dick so fucking much right now.

My day was meh. This week is meh. Last week was too. Hopefully next week will be better.

I got a man petti with callus acid peel (or whatever) before I started back with BJJ in January because the calluses on my heels would have ripped my teammates faces open.

Massages fucking rule. Now I want to go get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back