Pwd49D1 The White Trash revolution is upon us

What is this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, I was informed of that a few posts ago. thanks though. that is some info I am glad I was not aware of. not sure how popular the game is, but it seems strange, if wwe is where Heath first used the name, that they would use that instead of some name they just made up. its not like they had a tie in to the game I was aware of. I just thought he was a "vampire." seems like it would be easier just to call him vampy the vampire or something
They thought he was gonna be the big breakout for the brood, so they invested heavily

Don't play dumb! I found the Rex family photo album!

WARNING! EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

canadian-flag-family-day-960x300.jpg
<escalate99>

Upon re-read, not all that much but some points include:

Baron Corbin may not have "it" but he's got more than enough. Should be the bully heel of the midcard rather than the joke of the headliner.

Tye Dillinger is 90% the crowd getting themselves off by chanting "10!"

The singing gimmick is dumb... but it works. Nothing gets undergrad heat like an artsy fartsy holding himself over the fans.

New Day got big when they became a parody of themselves. It certainly has run it's course by now, however.

I hate long Jinder promos but, without them, I wouldn't give a shit at all. Suck heat vs no heat is still debatable.

Your point about Corbin highlights the problem about him not having "it." He should be a midcard heel, but he's pushed as a quasi top guy, and since he lacks "it," he comes off as a joke when you put him with the other top guys. He could use a better look...he's big but he's not scary or tough looking...he's got a tall CM Punk thing going.

Tye's hype is 90% the smark bullshiz and crowd chants, but you remove that and he's still a decent midcard guy. He's certainly good enough to save us from having to watch the women's division every week.

I don't care about Aiden's gimmick as much as I can't understand why he's running away from a guy he pinned clean in less than 5 minutes.

New Day got big when they were an entertaining parody...now they're a parody of a parody and it's not a good one. It's about as fresh as Paige's hair after a night at Xavier's house.

There's got to be a happy medium with Jinder where he doesn't channel Triple H every time he gets a mic.

My directtv has a picture of edge abd Rey mysterious for snackdown

New Day got big when they were an entertaining parody...now they're a parody of a parody and it's not a good one. It's about as fresh as Paige's hair after a night at Xavier's house.

New gimmick where they dye their hair purple and tell all the other wrestlers about how privileged they are while setting shit on fire in the back and trying to steal all of the titles

Jinder should have a gimmick where he gets fired and becomes a roided out call center manager and not be any where near the god damn title

As for corbin its time to have him shave his head get some nazi mickey mouse tattoos and spend his 4 minutes a week telling the new day to click their heels together 3 times and go back to africa. Dolph can join this gang too as well as any other shitty white wrestlers that arent busy and can act as putties on any given night.

As for corbin its time to have him shave his head get some nazi mickey mouse tattoos and spend his 4 minutes a week telling the new day to click their heels together 3 times and go back to africa. Dolph can join this gang too as well as any other shitty white wrestlers that arent busy and can act as putties on any given night.
<6>

Upon re-read, not all that much but some points include:

Baron Corbin may not have "it" but he's got more than enough. Should be the bully heel of the midcard rather than the joke of the headliner.

Tye Dillinger is 90% the crowd getting themselves off by chanting "10!"

The singing gimmick is dumb... but it works. Nothing gets undergrad heat like an artsy fartsy holding himself over the fans.

New Day got big when they became a parody of themselves. It certainly has run it's course by now, however.

I hate long Jinder promos but, without them, I wouldn't give a shit at all. Suck heat vs no heat is still debatable.
Jinder talking in his native language of punjabi is sick every week. I love his new character. I just wish it was a little more like Batista early title reign after breaking off with Evolution. But Jinders heel works better than AdR and jbL and Rollins heel title reign with J&J. The dolly boys are doing better than J&j imo.

Could Summer Rae have a lawsuit against the Seahawks for using her likeness for their new logo?
Seahawks-New-Logo.jpg

Your point about Corbin highlights the problem about him not having "it." He should be a midcard heel, but he's pushed as a quasi top guy, and since he lacks "it," he comes off as a joke when you put him with the other top guys. He could use a better look...he's big but he's not scary or tough looking...he's got a tall CM Punk thing going.

They really dropped the ball by not having him stalk Renee Young on his way to beat Dean Ambrose for the IC title. He was already Buddy Revel from 3 O'clock High. That would've made him Packard Walsh from The Wraith. He's got a great heel look. He's big and demonstrates power and athleticism. If he was cut up with full head of hair, he'd get cheered. Never should've been shirtless.

I got a new bed and it's so comfortable and neve. King too. Not a stupid Cali king but an eastern king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back