Pwd49D1 The White Trash revolution is upon us

What is this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread got weird. I guess it also started weird. So this thread is just weird.

So in that "confrontation" between Ronda and her goofs and 3 out of the 4 Horsewomen, was Ronda wearing a 4-Horsewomen t-shirt?

Joey Ryans penis was in Oakland on Friday night working against the Stoner Brothers at Hoodslam
It smoked some weed and got the munchies
It was hilarious

The GM of my WoW guild works for Hoodslam.

This is from when he got to wrestle Gangrel (he fanboyed pretty hard when he found out he was getting to work with Gangrel), I think last year:

11076416_1065612823467080_1677139353_o.jpg

He likes to threaten us with a videoclip of him giving someone a double underhook piledriver through a chair, if we don't watch raid fight strat vids lol

lol that stock image of Gangrel is airbrushed as all get out

This thread got weird. I guess it also started weird. So this thread is just weird.

It started awesome I did it proper and did everything right

Then I got home with the update

Hows your day been ? Would/have you ever got a petti? Did you think it was weird ? Did you have a favorite and least favorite part ?

I liked getting my toes and feet cracked. shit felt awesome

I dont like being exfoliated at all.

I have never got a massage or anything fancy just pained so the pampering a bit is a really new thing to me and im taking it all in , man. I dont even like the hot towel at the barber im really not very fancy

I get the reference <PandaHi75>

Do you hold camp onawana in your heart ?

I loved that show im trying to think of who all was on it

Gina
donkey lips
budnick (also in terminator 2 as budnick)
Michael was the blonde kid I think ?

Ug
zeke the plumber

Coming up blank on the rest but I can still sing the song.

Do you hold camp onawana in your heart ?

I loved that show im trying to think of who all was on it

Gina
donkey lips
budnick (also in terminator 2 as budnick)
Michael was the blonde kid I think ?

Ug
zeke the plumber

Coming up blank on the rest but I can still sing the song.
Delete the plumber
<Lmaoo>

You what else was good
p15943_p_v8_aa.jpg

Xpac needs to be romans mouthpiece. Make soooome noise. Imagine the heat. Xpac Roman and Samantha Rae as a threesome group. The bird and xpac can make out outside the ring while romannwrestles

John Cena, you suck pal!

Dont listen to flagg man hes a bad guy and gives bad advice . Dont get peter sent to the tower man

I barely caught this reference and I'm sure I'm missing most of it still. Dark Tower is all I'm getting here, but I'm not familiar with Dark Tower beyond the name and the Flagg character (from The Stand mostly, and just that he's also in Dark Tower)

I barely caught this reference and I'm sure I'm missing most of it still. Dark Tower is all I'm getting here, but I'm not familiar with Dark Tower beyond the name and the Flagg character (from The Stand mostly, and just that he's also in Dark Tower)

Right author and bad guy but wrong story. Dragon Sand is what Flagg uses to poison the king in the eyes of the dragon which I think is my fave King book but the Kennedy one and the talisman come close. Eyes of the dragon is like a traditional fairy tale but king wrote it. Ill Repeat I really liked the story and characters

The dark tower was awesome til the last book. The last book went flying out my window the second I finished reading it and im not kidding I was so fucking mad about the end of the story.

Dragon sand is also the name I have given to that list bit of dry shake at the bottom of a bag. proper dragonsand is dry and almost smokes green because ya pack it tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back