PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending got spoiled for me and I thought the ending was dumb so I never bothered. I only watched one season of The Wire too. I tried to watch OZ earlier this year and that show does not stand the test of time.

FYI all hbo shows end the same way

time is a flat circle dontcha know .

and if time is a flat circle how is game of thrones likely to end ?

Who was king when the show began ?

I never watched The Sopranos.
I watched one episode after it got yuge and I was curious cause everybody was in love with it
I dont even think I finished the whole episode though, I was expecting gangsta shit and I got a fuckin soap opera
Fuck that

buzz-lenny.jpg

I think they are using some kind of hidden technology to cause kickers to make or miss field goals and extra points. People missing extra points that don't miss extra points, making 60 yard FGs after missing extra points, bouncing of the post and not going in the close the game out in dramatic fashion.

I think they are doing this to make the game more entertaining and so they can control the story line. If they have some kind of tech to control the ball it's an easy way to accomplish those goals.

<{pranko}>

Ours dont <2>

More weapons and drugs less social programs and money should do the trick . Try giving them crack and revolvers and cut off the welfare money and give it a second thats how we did it

tonights raw is gonna be one big propaganda shit piece about how great womens wrestling is.
<1>

I think they are using some kind of hidden technology to cause kickers to make or miss field goals and extra points. People missing extra points that don't miss extra points, making 60 yard FGs after missing extra points, bouncing of the post and not going in the close the game out in dramatic fashion.

I think they are doing this to make the game more entertaining and so they can control the story line. If they have some kind of tech to control the ball it's an easy way to accomplish those goals.

<{pranko}>
That actually makes sense so Im gonna say yes its a solid fact that this is happening

<{pranko}>
It's the beginning of how they are going to phase kicking out of the game. 280 lb athletic freak behemoths destroy each other for 3 hours and then the game is won or lost because of a 175 lb guy who was cut from the soccer team. They don't like that.

<{pranko}>

What if I think you are right somehow

When has there ever been so much kicking drama .

They use the rules to fuck up the spread and fuck with gamblers too. Thats why nobody knows what a good catch or tackle looks like any more cuz its whatever they need it to be .

Amari Cooper to the Cowgirls for a first round pick. Raiders gonna have three first round picks next draft.
I called for that head case to be traded 4 years ago, and 3 years ago, and 2 years ago and all them fake ass wannabe raider fans in the Sports Bar kept trying to tell me I was wrong
Guess I showed them!

What if I think you are right somehow

When has there ever been so much kicking drama .

They use the rules to fuck up the spread and fuck with gamblers too. Thats why nobody knows what a good catch or tackle looks like any more cuz its whatever they need it to be .

I think RSR's idea to phase out kicking and my idea of hidden technology/controlling the story is it. Make people mad about kicking using the tech and get rid of it all together.

I called for that head case to be traded 4 years ago, and 3 years ago, and 2 years ago and all them fake ass wannabe raider fans in the Sports Bar kept trying to tell me I was wrong
Guess I showed them!

Mystic Pete

We got tons of weed and drugs to chill you out

We just dont care and are violent and crazy ....like i said its our culture
So you are the somalians of North America? I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back