PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t we all just talk about eating ass and jerking each other off like we used to

fack

Shield reunion remind me of dx reuniting in 2000, as hhh by himself as a main eventer wasn't cutting it the apathy and ice cold til dx reunion/foley fued made him. It's transparent the shield is a vehicle to get reigns cheered.

Ambrose/rollins take a backseat to reigns just like dx 00.

Watch a documentary or the latest film. about how Mossad took Eichmann out of Argentina and then Isreal gave him a fair trial (and this fucker deliberately disobeyed orders from Himmler to STOP killing Jews) in an operation that nobody would know about unless Isreal revealed it... and how the camel fuckers murdered a dude in a consulate for writing bad things about the dude funding WWE Greatest Sheep Buggery. In a normal world they would be ostracized.

Saudi Arabia is a country with rulers three generations removed from pre Roman times. Except they got money for about another 20 years. Well done WWE.

Also some free diplomatic law info:

An embassy/consulate from a country is not part of that country’s territory.

The Polish embassy in DC is still United States territory. BUT the US cannot enter that area under one of the Vienna Conventions. All US laws apply on that soil. It’s a lease where the lease says, I ain’t got shit to do with this. So for instance, Iran didn’t invade the US in 1979, they did however violate international law.

Sheep buggers can’t even kill a dude on the quiet. Greatest Sheep Buggery event - I am not watching.

WWE 2k19: So Draven Eric is now on the WWE SD Live roster fighting Bobby Roode for the US Title...should I stream bros?

Can’t we all just talk about eating ass and jerking each other off like we used to

fack

I used to play basketball at the YMCA with this tall blonde smoke. I told my friends that I'd like to eat her ass even if it meant doing so after a few hours of pickup games.

They were appalled.

@Minotauro Rex

I don't think about you when I bust a nut like @J Danger does.

ridwuc.gif

I used to play basketball at the YMCA with this tall blonde smoke. I told my friends that I'd like to eat her ass even if it meant doing so after a few hours of pickup games.

They were appalled.
Your friends sound like pussies

They were appalled.

You are some unhygienic buggers.

On a related note, asked my pediatrist if I should inoculate my kid against HPV. She said, nah, doesn’t really happen around here. I told her... yes it does.

The part where you're imagining how many cocks an imaginary monster has.

54zj28.jpg
This just in guys, straight sex is gay because you have to acknowledge dicks exist to make it.

Obviously the logic he's working by here is that straight sex is 50% gay because there's a dick involved. There's lesbian sex which you might assume is less gay because there's no dicks, but it's not because it's two chicks, so that's 100% gay. The most straight sex is between a woman and a female tranny with a dick because that comes out to 25% gay. You can't argue with the maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back