PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the logic he's working by here is that straight sex is 50% gay because there's a dick involved. There's lesbian sex which you might assume is less gay because there's no dicks, but it's not because it's two chicks, so that's 100% gay. The most straight sex is between a woman and a female tranny with a dick because that comes out to 25% gay. You can't argue with the maths.
OTeUlEj.gif

I used to play basketball at the YMCA with this tall blonde smoke. I told my friends that I'd like to eat her ass even if it meant doing so after a few hours of pickup games.

Probably be the best time to do it tbh

Obviously the logic he's working by here is that straight sex is 50% gay because there's a dick involved. There's lesbian sex which you might assume is less gay because there's no dicks, but it's not because it's two chicks, so that's 100% gay. The most straight sex is between a woman and a female tranny with a dick because that comes out to 25% gay. You can't argue with the maths.

Lilian Garcia is on Austin's podcast today, and if what she's saying is true, Justin Roberts is a dick.

The long and short of it, Lilian is talking about "Some guy, I don't even want to say his name, but I helped him out every day we worked together, and he wrote about me in his book". Well, Justin Roberts, as we all know, was also a ring announcer, and he got shit canned by the company, and wrote a book called "Best Seat in the House". And he said of Lilian that she left the company "Because she wanted a music career, and didn't really care about the business, then came back when she failed", and she didn't love the business like he did.

What actually happened was, she left the company for a year, because she was trying for a kid, and as it turned out, it was impossible for her to get pregnant, so Kevin Dunn asked if she wanted to come back, so she did.

Like I said, take that with a few fistfuls of salt, because I haven't read the book. But if it is true, Justin Roberts is a dick.

I stand by my statement

As a stripper-monger-coke-ass-snorting -stripper-ass-virginity-taking-who-has-used-goat-face-cream-as-lube-to-fuck-an-ass-on-a-hotel-balcony son of a bitch, I object to being called a pussy for never ever eating or wanting to eat ass.

As a stripper-monger-coke-ass-snorting -stripper-ass-virginity-taking-who-has-used-goat-face-cream-as-lube-to-fuck-an-ass-on-a-hotel-balcony son of a bitch, I object to being called a pussy for never ever eating or wanting to eat ass.
You not eating ass has no bearing on why i call you a pussy

Enough bullshit to fertilize 20 farms.

I wonder how long it will take at this rate for Wario and Homer to form a tag team?

John Cena was recently interviewed by Jimmy Traina on the SI Media Podcast. During the interview, he talked about his feud with Roman Reigns and how Reigns has it tough right now with the WWE fans. Here is what he had to say via (Fightful):

“Roman has it tough. I kind of ruined this for everybody…the content, the format change did. Attitude Era was male 18 to 35. And our program still draws males 18 to 35. But we’re a PG program. Which means you’re audience is a six year old. I don’t say don’t cater to the male 18 to 35, but your audience starts at six or younger. So you have to give them essentially Shrek or Cars or the Lego Movie. Sometimes, 18 to 35 year old dudes don’t want to watch the Lego Movie. You have to try to push, but don’t think there’s not a second in my mind that our audience isn’t six.

Our audience is so mixed that there’s never going to be a good guy that appeals to everyone. Even if it’s someone that the fans endorse and become the guy. It’s a thing where the fans are like, ‘Okay, you as a company are going with this guy? No you’re not because we get choose.’ When Roman was with The Shield, everybody loved him. He didn’t really change much. He was soft-spoken, his actions spoken for him, he performs incredibly well. Yet there’s a giant uprising because a lot of it is, ‘You can’t tell us what to like.’ And that’s okay. It’s just tough waters to navigate as a company and it’s tough to build stars.”

“You have to look at your consumers and the analytics. People really like Roman Reigns. And the numbers are there to prove it.”

John Cena was recently interviewed by Jimmy Traina on the SI Media Podcast. During the interview, he talked about his feud with Roman Reigns and how Reigns has it tough right now with the WWE fans. Here is what he had to say via (Fightful):

“Roman has it tough. I kind of ruined this for everybody…the content, the format change did. Attitude Era was male 18 to 35. And our program still draws males 18 to 35. But we’re a PG program. Which means you’re audience is a six year old. I don’t say don’t cater to the male 18 to 35, but your audience starts at six or younger. So you have to give them essentially Shrek or Cars or the Lego Movie. Sometimes, 18 to 35 year old dudes don’t want to watch the Lego Movie. You have to try to push, but don’t think there’s not a second in my mind that our audience isn’t six.

Our audience is so mixed that there’s never going to be a good guy that appeals to everyone. Even if it’s someone that the fans endorse and become the guy. It’s a thing where the fans are like, ‘Okay, you as a company are going with this guy? No you’re not because we get choose.’ When Roman was with The Shield, everybody loved him. He didn’t really change much. He was soft-spoken, his actions spoken for him, he performs incredibly well. Yet there’s a giant uprising because a lot of it is, ‘You can’t tell us what to like.’ And that’s okay. It’s just tough waters to navigate as a company and it’s tough to build stars.”

“You have to look at your consumers and the analytics. People really like Roman Reigns. And the numbers are there to prove it.”
I hate reading stuff like this. The PG era has been terrible.

If your trying to appeal to everyone you're going to appeal to no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back