PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe WWE has a bad infestation of bees and the girls keep eating them.
41701428_1074308532747745_3771085530511648804_n.jpg

1863797496690762339.jpg

The SD 1000 return we need. Eva finally gets her match with Becky and thanks to Charlotte she wins.
Yea brother... These girls need to ditch the Beverly Hill housewife look already. These sluts are hot, but basic to the core and will always do what's popular.

John Cena was recently interviewed by Jimmy Traina on the SI Media Podcast. During the interview, he talked about his feud with Roman Reigns and how Reigns has it tough right now with the WWE fans. Here is what he had to say via (Fightful):

“Roman has it tough. I kind of ruined this for everybody…the content, the format change did. Attitude Era was male 18 to 35. And our program still draws males 18 to 35. But we’re a PG program. Which means you’re audience is a six year old. I don’t say don’t cater to the male 18 to 35, but your audience starts at six or younger. So you have to give them essentially Shrek or Cars or the Lego Movie. Sometimes, 18 to 35 year old dudes don’t want to watch the Lego Movie. You have to try to push, but don’t think there’s not a second in my mind that our audience isn’t six.

Our audience is so mixed that there’s never going to be a good guy that appeals to everyone. Even if it’s someone that the fans endorse and become the guy. It’s a thing where the fans are like, ‘Okay, you as a company are going with this guy? No you’re not because we get choose.’ When Roman was with The Shield, everybody loved him. He didn’t really change much. He was soft-spoken, his actions spoken for him, he performs incredibly well. Yet there’s a giant uprising because a lot of it is, ‘You can’t tell us what to like.’ And that’s okay. It’s just tough waters to navigate as a company and it’s tough to build stars.”

“You have to look at your consumers and the analytics. People really like Roman Reigns. And the numbers are there to prove it.”
Cena with a politically correct way of telling the neckbeards, "Motherfucker, not everything is about you!!!"

They sure are packing Wednesdays with wrestling

Year of plat for any bannable Homer post. I'll pay for it literally as soon as you give it to me.

Fuck it. Two years
Wwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaatttttttt..............
Did things get even more heated when I left? Or is this the continuation from the last thread??
Last thread between you and Homer I was all like
upload_2018-10-11_8-9-40.gif
Now I’m all like
upload_2018-10-11_8-10-30.gif

I was shipping smackdowns fir months but Becky Lynch's run right now has me turning in. She needs to be done with Charlotte soon though. Becky needs to retain and move on to a high profile feud with a credible challenger. But I dont know what other woman on the smackdown roster has the momentum to make a good program with her.
upload_2018-10-11_8-19-58.gifShe can do it

Obviously the logic he's working by here is that straight sex is 50% gay because there's a dick involved. There's lesbian sex which you might assume is less gay because there's no dicks, but it's not because it's two chicks, so that's 100% gay. The most straight sex is between a woman and a female tranny with a dick because that comes out to 25% gay. You can't argue with the maths.
That’s a lot of thinking about dicks...................................

Should it have been a youtube video version?
It's fine. I don't like reading "it’s tough to build stars.” WWE creative is pretty bad.

Tell that to Marvel.

Marvel is targeted at males, 13 -30. Other demographics can also enjoy their movies, but they aren't the main audience.

WWE would be smart to emulate them, though the women would end up with a lot more clothes on.

Marvel is targeted at males, 13 -30. Other demographics can also enjoy their movies, but they aren't the main audience.

WWE would be smart to emulate them, though the women would end up with a lot more clothes on.
Marvel is targeted at everyone.

Even pretending that isn't true is just silly, they want everybody's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back