PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Sam Zayn clang and bang from now till his grand return in January?

RUMBLE! RUMBLE! RUMBLE!

Dave got overwhelmed by all the white knights and now he’s become one of them like a pack of zombies

the SJWalking Dead

Dave got on his knees and begged for his life but the horde didn’t care.

d465599bd5e81518246ddbeee4645345.gif

When you make a living out of trashing other people´s work don´t expect them to not jump at you like sharks when there is chum in the water.

Just goes to show you how disliked Dave actually is...unless he's giving your match 7 stars in Japan

I don't hate you, Dave. I just hate this idea that you're the best

Go Wario, you tell em!
Why are you on a twitter ban list??
Is it cause of Austin killed Piper??

I think so. I think I got a shitload of likes for asking Austin to apologize for getting Pipers show pulled - which his cohost says contributed to Piper dying, dude went into deep depression.

"I wouldn't fuck Carmella without coke. I got standards bro."

- warriorscomeout, 2018

8bddc43108d843118439ed1a80068788.gif

I stand by what I said. I don’t like that sort of look. Reminds me of a Fox host mixed with a bad stripper.

In the states that's illegal. They can come in and shut you down middle of a show if you are playing unlicenced music.

It’s illegal everywhere and it’s fuck stupid, cheap and crap. But nowadays people don’t give a damn about mixing, transitions etc.

I stand by what I said. I don’t like that sort of look. Reminds me of a Fox host mixed with a bad stripper.
THAT'S THE BEST FUCKING COMBO

This is how we know you aren't from North America.

I liked her better when she was Pats cheerleader and was lighter

C2ORI3nUkAErkv8.jpg

You're body shaming is gross and unacceptable!

Now I just need to send Mella this post and she will surely reward me with teh secks

Stop shaming Mella, you homos.

I give you guys - 6 stars.

83c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back