PWD 598: No Apologies for Falsedawn

Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're too incapable to realize that the metric by which you attribute deaths to communist societies can be directly applied to capitalist societies with a far higher death toll for the money men. We went over this Struggle, you bitched out after you failed to disprove the central point of my argument.

Ok, explain it to me like i'm stupid. How is capitalism more dangerous than Communism/Marxism?

giphy.gif

Romero almost missed weight again.

Muthafucka is too big and old for MW

I laughed.

The amusing thing is that i'm not even a communist. Struggle thinks that because I have a working knowledge of Marx that i'm somehow beholden to him. It's almost like this cat has never heard of Sun Tzu before.

And this is the problem, you are so goddamn dishonest, you can't even be straight about your real intentions. "I'm not a communist, I just hate captialism and Karl Marx was right"

This shit is over

Ok, explain it to me like i'm stupid. How is capitalism more dangerous than Communism/Marxism?

giphy.gif

Ok, here goes

When a mommy and a daddy talk about really boring things like politics, usually daddy will have something to say about it and mommy will have something to say about it. But when mommy starts twisting daddy's words to make her argument look better, we call that a strawman. It's a strawman because straw men are a lot easier to topple than real men. So in arguing terms, mommy can't disprove daddy, so she creates something simpler that she can disprove because she doesn't have the juice.

Wait...

And this is the problem, you are so goddamn dishonest, you can't even be straight about your real intentions. "I'm not a communist, I just hate captialism and Karl Marx was right"

This shit is over

Lmao, Homer was right, you DON'T have the capacity to understand our arguments.

Damn son, that's sad.

Since always. You just don't have the reading comprehension to actually understand my positions.

Most of the people in China during Mao weren't actually murdered by the government. Also, Stalinist Russia was a totalitarian regime. Communism is an economic system. It didn't lead to the purges by Stalin, and it didn't lead to a mass starvation in China either.

That's incorrect. All property is publicly owned. It could look like anarchosyndaclism. I don't see why the US couldn't be communist. Community owned businesses with full profit sharing, etc.

Prehaps you were trolling

Just got out of a great meeting with folds of valor, a charity for veterans and their families, I’m gonna to be donating time for the drywall finishing and painting on a house being built for a family who lost their father over seas. And I got my company to agree to donate all the materials free. The whole construction of the house is going to be donated. I’m pretty stoked about this

you sound like a commie.

@Falsedawn approves

Romero almost missed weight again.

Muthafucka is too big and old for MW
he’s fighting at the weight he wrestled at 15yrs ago and was jacked then. He really needs to move up.

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind me playing our their national anthem real fast.

t18j67j.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back