PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re playing that game then we can’t trust Bret either. He says a 3 year $9 million contract offer. So he got over $1 million more per year than Hogan at the time and recent signings of his similar situation like Hall and Nash wouldn’t see over a million a year until 1998. So there is zero chance those were the terms
Bischoff has challenged Hall, Nash or anyone else to produce a contract that shows hes wrong about the numbers or the non existent favored nations clause, will be interesting to see what happens

I’ll never understand how people combine the issue of immigration and illegal immigration into one argument

They do it on purpose, they know damn well there is a difference but the goal is to demonize the opposition by intentionally misconstruing their argument from "illegal" immigrants to "all" immigrants

Sorry counselor but you still havent shown me why I should trust the words of a man that you yourself claim is a liar

So you can’t use somebody’s earlier statements to prove he is lying later?

Fuck me in the ass and let me turn in my bar license because I ain’t ever gonna win. Anybody can say anything.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Fuck this - > Earlier statements backed by the person in question (Hart) and second hand confirmation (Meltzer).

Also psychology - we don’t remember and we lie.

Neurology - we don’t remember and we lie.

There is no normal unbiased court of law where your off the cuff statement near to the event has less weight than your prepared statement 20 years later.

I routinely work on consumer psychology and neurology regarding advertising, perception and adaptation.

So you can’t use somebody’s earlier statements to prove he is lying later?

Fuck me in the ass and let me turn in my bar license because I ain’t ever gonna win. Anybody can say anything.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Fuck this - > Earlier statements backed by the person in question (Hart) and second hand confirmation (Meltzer).

Also psychology - we don’t remember and we lie.

Neurology - we don’t remember and we lie.

There is no normal unbiased court of law where your off the cuff statement near to the event has less weight than your prepared statement 20 years later.

I routinely work on consumer psychology and neurology regarding advertising, perception and adaptation.
I dont believe a word Bret Hart says cause hes a huge mark for himself and claims he was offered more money than Hogan, do you believe that too?
Meltzers source was Hart so whoopty doo on him
And once again you claim Bischoff is a liar so we cant trust him either
Sorry but the case is weak

I dont believe a word Bret Hart says cause hes a huge mark for himself and claims he was offered more money than Hogan, do you believe that too?
Meltzers source was Hart so whoopty doo on him
And once again you claim Bischoff is a liar so we cant trust him either
Sorry but the case is weak

Preponderance of evidence.

Thanks.

Ps what you said earlier > what you said later unless you prove you were lying/drunk/forced

Hitler: Lets make a pact between Germany and the Soviet Union.

Stalin: Pete what do you think?

Gullible Pete: He looks trustworthy. You’d be a fool to turn him down.

Stalin: Deal

He is wrong on one account, the Native American did cross over from Asia on a land bridge. His philosophical point however, is deadly accurate. The vast majority of Americans aren't old stock, a term I never even see in modern discourse, and even those who can trace some mostly come from immigrants. Their are more Germans than any other group in America, like our President for instance who got here after most of his people, and both they and the Irish actually outnumber blacks (if we count them as one block) in the USA.

The respondent is a simple bigot with no knowledge of their own country. Most immigrants in our past didn't know English, and unlike today most never really learned due to the insularity of their communities. There have been almost no major strides of English speaking immigration, largely due to the existence of Australia still being in the English Empire and thus making it easy for those traveling there and also the fact that most people didn't start picking up foreign languages until recently. Even many of the Irish, even the south had entire units of Irish, didn't speak English during the Civil War.

The reference to his ancestors being illegal is fatuous. Most of our history has had unfettered and extremely liberal immigration. The Swedes and Germans got free land for agreeing to show up, come one come all. The first major change was the Chinese Exclusion Act, what about people from that country might have caused a ruckus dear conservatives, which was passed after his ancestors got here.

I learned Walmart has microwaveable White Castle today.

I you ever read the got thread he has a really hard time with that :)

Right @LuchaBear ?

You mean when you make up things in your own head and you're the only person in that thread who believes them?

Yaa that was you dork... weird way of watching things. Weirdo.

I learned Walmart has microwaveable White Castle today.
Gordon-Ramsay-Oh-My-God-Im-Appalled-Gif.gif

They do it on purpose, they know damn well there is a difference but the goal is to demonize the opposition by intentionally misconstruing their argument from "illegal" immigrants to "all" immigrants

It's one of the big reasons why we left the EU.

We had at one point, a net migration of 300,000 per year, usually unchecked, because if you're from an EU member state, you could go anywhere in the EU.

The problem with that for us is:
- We have an NHS already at breaking point, we can't be doing with 300,000 more people coming in per year
- The ever-increasing population keeps minimum wages surpressed, and with the cost of living rising constantly, people are getting poorer, and poorer.
- The benefits system is broke as all fuck, so we can't afford more people claiming benefits, or getting council houses etc.

However, despite all of this saying "Maybe we should curb it just a little", no, that's racist. The problem is, the people shouting "racist" aren't the people in the working class towns and villages that are getting fucked over. There's a place that's near to where I am, and the place is now completely fucked, because it's been taken over by Romanians, and the Romanians act like fucking animals.

But hey, the Middle Class people like their quaint little foreign pets.

Last edited:
My grocery store sells them. They aren't bad for microwavable burgers. lol
I live nowhere near White Castle so this is a big deal for me. I just inhaled a few, and you're right, they're decent (compared to actual White Castle). Looking forward to my inevitable greasy shit.

Hitler: Lets make a pact between Germany and the Soviet Union.

Stalin: Pete what do you think?

Gullible Pete: He looks trustworthy. You’d be a fool to turn him down.

Stalin: Deal

I would add:

Hitler wrote this book previously saying: FUCK the Commie Russians, slave all these subhumans, we need to expand East, commies are the worst kill them all.

I live nowhere near White Castle so this is a big deal for me. I just inhaled a few, and you're right, they're decent (compared to actual White Castle). Looking forward to my inevitable greasy shit.

Yeah, the closest one to me is like 1,500 miles away. Enjoy that liquid shit, brother.

So Dave from Oakland shits on Cass but saying that even though he's a big guy who would get attention in an airport, that doesn't matter in WWE because there are no causal fans in WWE...I wonder why that is Dave?

Maybe it's because WWE drove the casuals away with less guys like Cass and more people like Chad Cable who the hardcores pop a boner over.

Small guys with absolutely no charisma use to be a death setence, now it can get you a 7 month reign as champion in ROH

We had at one point, a net migration of 300,000 per year, usually unchecked, because if you're from an EU member state, you could go anywhere in the EU.

- We have an NHS already at breaking point, we can't be doing with 300,000 more people coming in per year
- The ever-increasing population keeps minimum wages surpressed, and with the cost of living rising constantly, people are getting poorer, and poorer.
- The benefits system is broke as all fuck, so we can't afford more people claiming benefits, or getting council houses etc.

However, despite all of this saying "Maybe we should curb it just a little", no, that's racist. The problem is, the people shouting "racist" are the people in the working class towns and villages that are getting fucked over. There's a place that's near to where I am, and the place is now completely fucked, because it's been taken over by Romanians, and the Romanians act like fucking animals.

Progressive don't see this as a bad thing because when you fundamentally agree that White western society is evil and those people are getting fucked in favor of mass immigration...that's 'progress'

However, despite all of this saying "Maybe we should curb it just a little", no, that's racist. The problem is, the people shouting "racist" are the people in the working class towns and villages that are getting fucked over. There's a place that's near to where I am, and the place is now completely fucked, because it's been taken over by Romanians, and the Romanians act like fucking animals.

Yeah. And like when Brixton was all those blackies. And Golder’s Green was all those Jews. Now we got all these fucking Polacks. Been there and done that brah in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back