ADR
and how much you all suck
Quite frankly I’m just glad we’re not talking about he who must not be named
tumblr_onphoiBY8o1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

“Roman can actually work they just don’t let him!”
“Roman is a nice guy!”
“It’s not Roman’s fault!”
“Roman should turn heel!”

The only time anyone watched 205 live was when Enzo was on the show, and that was after 10 months of Neville on top

I watched 205 Live solely for Neville, and quit when Enzo got the strap and Neville left.

Enzo is a talented dude but him going over Neville was bullshit

There is none and that's the point; these people who are accusing others have basically ruined their name and reputation. It should be a crime to knowingly lie and accuse someone of a felonious crime

It is a crime but it’s a fucking difficult one to prove, much more difficult than a ‘normal’ crime.

Getting convicted of a crime is a very long road which includes judgement calls on a lot of stages - police, prosecutor, judge, jury.

The process can stop at any stage.

The process stopping doesn’t mean the accusing party is a lying scheming cunt. It could just mean that there isn’t enough evidence.

Now proving that somebody actually falsely accused you needs a paper trail or a confessing fellow conspirator or other hard cold evidence like a tape going, “Hahahahaha that bitch is going down!”

You need to prove intent. Not just the end result of a case being dropped.

It is a crime but it’s a fucking difficult one to prove, much more difficult than a ‘normal’ crime.

Getting convicted of a crime is a very long road which includes judgement calls on a lot of stages - police, prosecutor, judge, jury.

The process can stop at any stage.

The process stopping doesn’t mean the accusing party is a lying scheming cunt. It could just mean that there isn’t enough evidence.

Now proving that somebody actually falsely accused you needs a paper trail or a confessing fellow conspirator or other hard cold evidence like a tape going, “Hahahahaha that bitch is going down!”
A lotta this. Just because it fell through doesn’t mean she’s lying. She’s clearly crazy but as we’ve said here in the PWD in the past “crazy people get raped too”. Did they have a consensual fling? Probably. Did Enzo take advantage of somebody for an easy lay? I could buy that for a dollar

There are categories depending on jurisdictions.

Roofie into drink vs kidnapping, strangling and beating which I think Enzo got accused of.
I guess so, I was just thinking there's no such thing as a nice rape.

I'd prefer they keep them together and just push Big E. Actual stables are a good thing.
This. I think you can absolutely make Big E a singles star without having to break up the stable

Big E is apparently in line for a push, so they very well may here soon.
They've been giving Woods a few wins lately, seeing as he's normally the one who takes the pin in tag team matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back