UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez - Official Bets

Bogdon ITD +185

Silva ITD - Got it at +135

Going to try Means, think the line is ridiculous.

Sprinkle on Ling ITD at +550

Onama ITD +225

Have a parlay of Onama, Bogdon and Silva ITD to win 900 dollars.

Coming to vent. Underdog had a free square for Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat, NBA) available. (Meaning, it was over 0.5 points scored which is essentially guaranteed to hit, thus a free square). But unlike most that they offer, this one didn't have a max of $10. It was a max of $250. So I queued up that free square plus Dinniz finish for $250 and when I clicked submit, all of a sudden it says the Bam Adebayo play "is not available" and I'm not allowed to make the play.

Essentially, I would've gotten Diniz itd at +125 for $250 (his itd line is -225) and they pulled a bait and switch. Really shitty.

Customer service said they posted that Adebayo special "in error". Whatever.

Figlak $75 -180
Onama $50 +125
Don't Tell $25 +105

Alex Perez 2.4
David Onama 2.3
Karine Silva 2.05
Jhonata Diniz 1.4

Thought about Mayes but passed as the dude is retarded and I don't trust him.

1u Guskov ML 2.65
1u Yahya by sub 9.0
3u Machado 1.84

I have a few UD and PP plays for peanuts to have some action, and did a few DK lineups. I will only be able to watch the first 4 hours, so not gonna invest a lot in this card.

I am trying the DraftKings pick 6 for the UFC for the first time. It works mostly the same as UD or PP, except the payouts are some sort of pooled thing where there's a range based on how many entries they get. I don't fully understand how it works so not going big, but it at least **seems** like they've mispriced a few of the fantasy scores. They use normal DK scoring and have Diniz at only 74.5 and Petrovic at only 83.5. Both are juiced to finish, and if they do will easily eclipse these scores. So that's my main play, Diniz over FS+Petrovic over FS. Let's see how it goes.

Mayes/Machado GTD 1,000 to win 700

Diniz RD1 1,000 to win 973

Medic/Means U1.5 Rds 750 to win 1,200

Spann/Guskov U1.5 Rds 1,953 to win 762
Added:

Petrovic ITD 1,000 to win 570

Added LIve:
Onama 450 to win 562
Lispki 500

I have a few UD and PP plays for peanuts to have some action, and did a few DK lineups. I will only be able to watch the first 4 hours, so not gonna invest a lot in this card.

I am trying the DraftKings pick 6 for the UFC for the first time. It works mostly the same as UD or PP, except the payouts are some sort of pooled thing where there's a range based on how many entries they get. I don't fully understand how it works so not going big, but it at least **seems** like they've mispriced a few of the fantasy scores. They use normal DK scoring and have Diniz at only 74.5 and Petrovic at only 83.5. Both are juiced to finish, and if they do will easily eclipse these scores. So that's my main play, Diniz over FS+Petrovic over FS. Let's see how it goes.

So I cashed the main play of Diniz over FS + Petrovic over FS on DK Pick 6...but I need to dig into it a bit more to see if there's actually value. It looks like the payout is basically gonna be +100. The lines were set WAY too low, but it's offset by the payout being significantly less than the other daily sites on 2 leg plays. Maybe some value still, I just have to do some more analysis to see how much.

Back