PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could put one of the others on 205 live too.

They should get rid of 205 because nobody watches it. Why should anybody care about 205? Rollins and AJ are already doing what they do but better.

Bunch of geeks who'll never ever get over.

They should get rid of 205 because nobody watches it. Why should anybody care about 205? Rollins and AJ are already doing what they do but better.

Bunch of geeks who'll never ever get over.
Maybe they just need to use main roster guys who don't have a story line going on. It's all good and fun trying to build your own stars, but I feel like that works best when you have them against well established veterans.

<WellThere>

Nothing ever changes with you.

Well there's no point in keeping something just for the sake of keeping it together. Their gimmick is horrible, they look like dorks, what is there exactly that you want to keep?

Maybe a complete change in their gimmick into a more serious heel stable? Because that is the only interesting thing that they could still do as a stable. That wouldn't be the New Day anymore though..

Well there's no point in keeping something just for the sake of keeping it together. Their gimmick is horrible, they look like dorks, what is there exactly that you want to keep?

Maybe a complete change in their gimmick into a more serious heel stable? Because that is the only interesting thing that they could still do as a stable. That wouldn't be the New Day anymore though..
One of the reasons Cena never went heel again is because of money. I'd imagine New Day bring in a lot of money too.

Maybe they just need to use main roster guys who don't have a story line going on. It's all good and fun trying to build your own stars, but I feel like that works best when you have them against well established veterans.

I just don't see what the point of 205 is.

"Hi guys come check out these small guys that do flips and shit. They have zero charisma and Rollins and AJ can do all the same things anyways but check it out anyways!"

They could add Balor and Sin Cara 2, I can't see that making the division any more entertaining. This isn't even about the characters or storylines, it's like what's the point exactly? Why bother with this?

Small lives matter? Is that it?

Hahahahaha

Enzo just joined my parody twitter wrestling org.

One of the reasons Cena never went heel again is because of money. I'd imagine New Day bring in a lot of money too.
And so WWE can check all the boxes and say "Look! We present 3 black guys as fun loving top stars, were not racist!". I see you WWE, we get it.

I just don't see what the point of 205 is.

"Hi guys come check out these small guys that do flips and shit. They have zero charisma and Rollins and AJ can do all the same things anyways but check it out anyways!"

They could add Balor and Sin Cara 2, I can't see that making the division any more entertaining. This isn't even about the characters or storylines, it's like what's the point exactly? Why bother with this?

Small lives matter? Is that it?
Balor on 205 live wouldn't be entertaining?

Cruiserweights bring something faster paced than a lot of the roster can deliver, and that's entertaining to some people. Adding established stars to the roster would make sense imo. They could also use it to build newer stars that they could bring up to the main roster and make champions out of. I know that's what NXT is for, but we can still have both.

I guess it's almost a different type of wrestling in a sense, so it's like saying what was the point in ECW or CZW?

You're a mark for japanese guys...

It's almost like a guy can hold multiple opinions.

suKpJQE.gif

>Their gimmick is horrible

>They look like dorks

Yeah, I bet they'd look a lot better if they wore tights and threw their hands up in the air eh?

Balor on 205 live wouldn't be entertaining?

Cruiserweights bring something faster paced than a lot of the roster can deliver, and that's entertaining to some people. Adding established stars to the roster would make sense imo. They could also use it to build newer stars that they could bring up to the main roster and make champions out of. I know that's what NXT is for, but we can still have both.

I guess it's almost a different type of wrestling in a sense, so it's like saying what was the point in ECW or CZW?
I will say though that’s what Luch is getting at. It’s not different wrestling. Cruiserweights in WCW were different because the main event was Hogan and Nash lumbering around. Now our main events look just like a cruiserweight match so what’s the point of having the same matches just with even smaller, less entertaining guys

I will say though that’s what Luch is getting at. It’s not different wrestling. Cruiserweights in WCW were different because the main event was Hogan and Nash lumbering around. Now our main events look just like a cruiserweight match so what’s the point of having the same matches just with even smaller, less entertaining guys
I guess it's hard for me to defend it when I don't even watch it myself haha

My point is I think it can work if done right, but I don't think they're doing it right at all at the moment.

Hacksaw was heading for a title before he got caught with Sheik. If he had called Vince immediately... then again he really didn’t get the opportunity unlike Enzo who has a cellphone and plenty of time.
What title was Hacksaw heading for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back