PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Enzo. I don't give a fuck about that boring cheesy dork and neither should any of you.

Fuck Enzo. I don't give a fuck about that boring cheesy dork and neither should any of you.
Can't wait for Lucha's list of approved topics that we can talk about in PWD.

His personality was more over than any of the 'wrestlers' on 205 Live
To be honest I never watched it. I like Brian Kendrick's heel work from what I've seen, same with Neville and Jack Gallagher.

Thank you for proving my point for me about people will be fine with it because they dont like his character on a tv show

Didn't a close friend of hers come out and say she made the whole thing up? There's also texts on her phone of her bragging about how she was about to have sex with him. I'm not a lawyer either, but wouldn't that be enough of a case?

The Google Machine tells me that she could possibly be charged with Filing a False Report, which, I guess, is a misdemeanor. For Enzo though, he could (and should) take her to civil court and demand damages back related to her accusations. If there's the evidence you said, he has a good chance of making some bank, which I learned through his promos and attire, that he likes.

To be honest I never watched it. I like Brian Kendrick's heel work from what I've seen, same with Neville and Jack Gallagher.

The only time anyone watched 205 live was when Enzo was on the show, and that was after 10 months of Neville on top

The only time anyone watched 205 live was when Enzo was on the show, and that was after 10 months of Neville on top
I probably should give it a chance, but there's just too much product for me to keep up with.

Yea butunlike enzo hacksaw actually was guilty of something and new about it the second he got arrested

Hacksaw was guilty of marijuana possession (Roman Reigns...) and paid a $50 fine. Main issue was he got caught with Sheik who wasn’t even his friend.

Enzo got accused of brutal rape. She was lying or not.

In all fairness, he might not fit on Haitch's 205 Live because they're more concerned about the workrate now.

But yeah, before he took over, Enzo was the beginning and end of that show. Like him or hate him, dude has the juice.

• Topics related to the boom period of Professional Wrestling
  • Current events surrounding a modern wrestling star
  • Avengers .gifs
He apparently liked me talking about the latest God of War, so I guess that's something. So PWD is now a place to talk about Avengers and God of War, but don't talk about wrestling.

Hacksaw was guilty of marijuana possession (Roman Reigns...) and paid a $50 fine. Main issue was he got caught with Sheik who wasn’t even his friend.

Enzo got accused of brutal rape. She was lying or not.
Is any rape not brutal? Just curious.

tenor.gif

Dude, Drew McIntyre looks like a million bucks. He has world champion written all over him, why is he not in the match?

Thank you for proving my point for me about people will be fine with it because they dont like his character on a tv show

No you stupid bat loving homo. It's got nothing to do with his character. He's a grown man, he can take care of himself. No need to white knight him on the internet every time there's news on him all because of one crazy bitch.

Bunch of you sad fucks are all a sudden Enzo "fans" because you dorks hate women and won't ever miss a chance to shit on them when possible. How sad..

So shut the hell up Christian from the shitty gutters, you ain't proved shit except that you like to white knight random men who have issues with women. Get a fucking grip already.

No you stupid bat loving homo. It's got nothing to do with his character. He's a grown man, he can take care of himself. No need to white knight him on the internet every time there's news on him all because of one crazy bitch.

Bunch of you sad fucks are all a sudden Enzo "fans" because you dorks hate women and won't ever miss a chance to shit on them when possible. How sad..

So shutthe hell you Christian from the shit gutters, you ain't proved shit except that you like to white knight random men who have issues with women.
I hope you never get accused of rape, lose your job, and have your life turned into a living hell because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back