PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lets just forget Eddie wrestled Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit and Edge.
Angle is top caliber. But Benito and range overall don’t compare to machos tops opponents. Although beniot and edge might be better in ring than warrior and Jake the snake - my point is savage got to face the top guys during his time while Eddie didn’t.

Cole needs to win some higher profile matches to make his character work better. Gonna end up the Wyatt way where no one takes him or his “threats” serious.

Well he is defending the tag belts. And he bumps better than most.He ridiculously good looking. And he has a catch phrase. So hes about 95% better than Wyatt at this point.

But seriously that catch phrase is fucking over!

images

Angle is top caliber. But Benito and range overall don’t compare to machos tops opponents. Although beniot and edge might be better in ring than warrior and Jake the snake - my point is savage got to face the top guys during his time while Eddie didn’t.

Kurt Angle and Edge werent top guys..........Just stop! Bay Bay!

Well he is defending the tag belts. And he bumps better than most.He ridiculously good looking. And he has a catch phrase. So hes about 95% better than Wyatt at this point.

images

Agreed on the catch phrase, but still thinks he needs some wins under his belt

Is small joint manipulation a thing in English wrestling? Also Pete Dunne looks like the dwarf from Labyrinth!

Happens more than you would yhink. Especially during ppvs. We turn a blind eye to it. Same as regulars trolling. It's annoying though

I cant believe this

<{cruzshake}>

GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-Oprah-Winfrey-GIF.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

Ill+see+your+rampage+jackson+head+shake+and+raise+you+_c4619eaa63f567304d7fa5e4894bce9b.gif

Friendly remember that that woman has had a baby

images
And possibly the best theme going today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back