PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5) Shane vs KO vs Sami is a lock. Loser leaves Smackdown stipulation would be best but someone might go into business for himself to get off that show.
11) Of course not. It's more Shane/Sami/KO. And people complain about Roman getting shoved down their throats.
5. Popped for this.
11. YEP

3 - Cena has beaten "The Deadman" a whole bunch of times, but he's never beaten "The American Bad Ass"

i don’t think Cena has ever had a win over Taker
He beat biker undertaker in 03 or 04 when the FBI interfered. I can't think of a time that he beat the dead man but he did lose to him during his feud with the dudleys when undertaker used the chain to win.

Sleep? I don't need no flarcking sleep!

Fucked my leg up doing DDP Yoga. Fuck, this shit is going to hurt for a week!

Overstretched even with a warm up:(

I cant believe this

<{cruzshake}>

GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-Oprah-Winfrey-GIF.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

Ill+see+your+rampage+jackson+head+shake+and+raise+you+_c4619eaa63f567304d7fa5e4894bce9b.gif

I've had like one infraction since 2011. Not even yellow. And I'm a CUNT.

Naww dude, it's just "cool to hate it these days." - @Ozymandias, @J Danger...

Last weeks episode got the worst ratings since season 1. Nothing to do with being shit, it's just cool to stop watching.

That's cute.

Your own words... Not my fault you don't live in reality, or are such a Walking Dead fan boy that you can't handle legit criticism about the show.

Yeah I never said that shit boi

I said I don’t care if other people don’t like it anymore, I still do. My world doesn’t revolve around whether the masses enjoy things the same way I do.

Fuck the free world

This isn't about why I'm talking about it or it being a "TV show." Enough of the straw man already. You seem to have difficulty staying on topic with your "it's just cool to hate on it" and "it's a zombie show so shouldn't be taken seriously" excuses for why they are getting season 1 ratings and millions have stopped watching.

You had it right when you posted about the original show runner leaving for being the reason but at the same time, you're still trying to give these ridiculous extra excuses blaming it on the fans..

The fact that you're saying season 8 has been ok so far says everything.. (Fan boy). 99% of the Mayberry thread disagrees and so have the millions who've only recently stopped watching. And that's not an understatement, millions have stopped watching over this season and the last.

You always bring up how it's losing viewers like I give a shit. I could give a fuck about what ratings the show pulls in.

You always bring up how it's losing viewers like I give a shit. I could give a fuck about what ratings the show pulls in.

This is the same guy that bitches about "mainstream music" while hiding behind viewers every time someone likes something he doesn't.

That's retarded.

The funny thing about Goldberg is that he was mega over before winning the title and the crowd popped like crazy everytime he would hit the spear even if they knew it was coming. Wrestling fans today would be too busy complaining about petty shit like he can't do a match longer than 5 minutes, or he's gassed, or he's taking someone's spot. Fans then just wanted to see him destroy people and that's it.

He Jackhammered the YETTAY!!!!

So when you're making shitty excuses as to why the show isn't so bad, losing millions of viewers with in a season isn't right for me to bring up?

<YeahOKJen>

Sounds like you have a problem backing up the ridiculous claims you've made. How about not making them then? Everything you've said so far including this reply that "you don't care" is just more out of topic bullshit from your fan boy face.

You can't even defend your own views, this is why you're resorting to making this about me. Yes losing millions of viewers is important you idiot, don't even try and act like it's not important considering what you've said.

This is the same guy that bitches about "mainstream music" while hiding behind viewers every time someone likes something he doesn't.

That's retarded.

What? That song was garbage and you know it. Nothing to do with "mainstream" you nerd. Lol at still being upset I didn't like your garbage song.

The only "hiding" here is saying that millions have stopped watching something because it's "cool to hate." Now fuck off if you can't stick to what's being discussed and not what you make up in your head, (Mainstream lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back