PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when you're making shitty excuses as to why the show isn't so bad, losing millions of viewers with in a season isn't right for me to bring up?

<YeahOKJen>

Sounds like you have a problem backing up the ridiculous claims you've made. How about not making them then? Everything you've said so far including this reply that "you don't care" is just more out of topic bullshit from your fan boy face.

You can't even defend your own views, this is why you're resorting to making this about me. Yes losing millions of viewers is important you idiot, don't even try and act like it's not important considering what you've said.

{<jordan}

It's not important because it's in no danger of being canceled.

What? That song was garbage and you know it. Nothing to do with "mainstream" you nerd. Lol at still being upset I didn't like your garbage song.

The only "hiding" here is saying that millions have stopped watching something because it's "cool to hate." Now fuck off if you can't stick to what's being discussed and not what you make up in your head, (Mainstream lol).

Full retard

<20>

{<jordan}

It's not important because it's in no danger of being canceled.

Must be hard to admit that you were wrong to good ol bubba huh? Dancing around your claims like you been doing in this whole conversation says it all.

Enough said.

Bubba, quit smearing your vag blood all over the thread. Nobody cares about 99% of the stuff you say.

Bubba, quit smearing your vag blood all over the thread. Nobody cares about 99% of the stuff you say.

Welcome to a discussion forum where what you post gets discussed. Can't handle it? Then leave or stop being a little pussy..

Funny how one claims to not care while clearly does... Now that's full retard.

Why is there so many people people talking to themselves about ratings the last few pages?

giphy.gif

Welcome to a discussion forum where what you post gets discussed. Can't handle it? Then leave or stop being a little pussy..

Funny how one claims to not care while clearly does... Now that's full retard.

Know what else is full retard?

You.

Because you're bubba.

You can come in here bitching and moaning, crying and bloviating. But there's one thing that's gonna remain true.

You're bubba.

Nobody puts hespect on your name because there's nothing to hespect. You're basically the forum version of Airport, except I don't think Smigg has adopted you yet. You're like a carnival attraction, pay your nickel and throw all the peanuts you want at mongo.

I'm sure this is maddening for you, that no matter how much you lash out you won't be much more than a Bastion Booger. But tomorrow when you wake up, run down that little mantra that i've bestowed upon you.

"I'm bubba"

"I'm bubba"

You're bubba, and that's all you're ever gonna be.

And that's full retard.

<20>

You.

Because you're bubba.

You can come in here bitching and moaning, crying and bloviating. But there's one thing that's gonna remain true.

You're bubba.

Nobody puts hespect on your name because there's nothing to hespect. You're basically the forum version of Airport, except I don't think Smigg has adopted you yet. You're like a carnival attraction, pay your nickel and throw all the peanuts you want at mongo.

I'm sure this is maddening for you, that no matter how much you lash out you won't me much more than a Bastion Booger. But tomorrow when you wake up, run down that little mantra that i've bestowed upon you.

"I'm bubba"

"I'm bubba"

And that's full retard.

<20>

More deflecting bullshit. When you have to change the subject to complaining about me personally, then you have no point here to make. Ironically it's you who's bitching over nothing while I stick to what was actually being discussed.

You're song was shit, tough luck kid. Never though your feelings would get so hurt over a crappy rap song.

<{you!}>

You.

Because you're bubba.

You're bubba.

I'm sure this is maddening for you, that no matter how much you lash out you won't be much more than a Bastion Booger. But tomorrow when you wake up, run down that little mantra that i've bestowed upon you.

"I'm bubba"

"I'm bubba"

And that's full retard.

<20>
<bball2>

More deflecting bullshit. When you have to change the subject to complaining about me personally, then you have no point here to make. Ironically it's you who's bitching over nothing while I stick to what was actually being discussed.

You're song was shit, tough luck kid. Never though your feelings would get so hurt over a crappy rap song.

You're bubba.

{<jordan}

It's fan boy mania up in here. Shouldn't expect any less in a wrestling forum.

Why is there so many people people talking to themselves about ratings the last few pages?

giphy.gif
It is SO hard to resist the temptation of taking him off ignore just to see the meltdown, but I just can't get sucked in to his blackhole of retardation.

Lol they disabled the comments to this YouTube vid. They never do that..

I don't get why they insist on Moolah if those things are true. I wonder how much using Mae Young already for the tournament and not having any other female options to use as a name is the reason here.

Trish doesn't derserve to be named after a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back