PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about Goldberg is that he was mega over before winning the title and the crowd popped like crazy everytime he would hit the spear even if they knew it was coming. Wrestling fans today would be too busy complaining about petty shit like he can't do a match longer than 5 minutes, or he's gassed, or he's taking someone's spot. Fans then just wanted to see him destroy people and that's it.

f66AZ8f.jpg

The funny thing about Goldberg is that he was mega over before winning the title and the crowd popped like crazy everytime he would hit the spear even if they knew it was coming. Wrestling fans today would be too busy complaining about petty shit like he can't do a match longer than 5 minutes, or he's gassed, or he's taking someone's spot. Fans then just wanted to see him destroy people and that's it.

It was great when that was just part of the show but when he was put in the top spot he got exposed and the fans did turn on him wanting to see him lose

oKFxIOG.gif

What’s making this poll really hard for me is that Eddie didn’t have the caliber of talent that macho had to work with

Eddie unfornatelu never had a big fued with HBK or the rock or taker

I voted for Eddie but Macho Man never had a feud with these guys either .....{<huh}

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Looking at the Wolfpac, it made no sense for Luger and Sting to suddenly become NWO members the way they did.
I never liked the Wolfpac as much for said reason. Cool theme though.

Man I don’t have nothing fornthis one. Saw it once when u was young

I think I might be just a bit older than ya

im sharing random memories with ya from the junk they used to fill childrens heads with back in a simpler time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back