PWD 551: The Return of Smiggle

Better tag team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone in the Winter Paralympics.

He lost his leg, and started to go downhill very quickly...

What are y'all plans for today. Heading to the movies in a bit

Like it or not, he ain't lyin'.
When people talk about how there's no way that that match should come after Roman/Lesnar, or about Rock/Cena or LT/Bam Bam, there's one big factor that counts for a lot:
Who is the biggest name on that card?
Maybe it shouldn't be the end all be all but it's a pretty high card to have in your hand.

Maybe Roman could develop a better move set. The Superman Punch, Spear nonsense is most of what I dislike about him. Mix it up for Christ's Sake.

Same with Lesnar for me, frankly. Watch his matches from his first run to see the real Brock.

Agreed on Brock and same for Roman.
In his first post-Shield days, he was doing overhead belly-to-bellies and that sit-out crucifix bomb and shit. Now we hope to get at least one Samoan Drop out a match.

Edit: Hernia issues may have something to do with this, along with any surgical scarring possibly keeping that vest on him.

Last edited:

I'm watching Gone in 60 Seconds. I don't care what anyone says about Nic Cage, this is a good movie.

Going to get LTR from his grandmother's in about an hour. We'll do whatever for a bit and then he has a party type thing at his TKD school, so I'll either just watch a movie or grab some dinner for a couple hours. It's from 7 to 10, so it's not like I have all night or anything.

Like it or not, he ain't lyin'.
When people talk about how there's no way that that match should come after Roman/Lesnar, or about Rock/Cena or LT/Bam Bam, there's one big factor that counts for a lot:
Who is the biggest name on that card?
Maybe it shouldn't be the end all be all but it's a pretty high card to have in your hand.

Agreed on Brock and same for Roman.
In his first post-Shield days, he was doing overhead belly-to-bellies and that sit-out crucifix bomb and shit. Now we hope to get at least one Samoan Drop out a match.

Edit: Hernia issues may have something to do with this, along with any surgical scarring possibly keeping that vest on him.

He was doing the cool shit after the hernia. His work with AJ was great, and not just because AJ carried him or anything. Of course, maybe he can't do the Acid Reigns to guys much bigger than AJ. He's just Roman Reigns, after all, it's not like he's got the guns of @Minotauro Rex.

The Steiners are the GOAT tag team. RW will win the poll, but if you watched the Steiners in their heyday, it was amazing to see.

He was doing the cool shit after the hernia. His work with AJ was great, and not just because AJ carried him or anything. Of course, maybe he can't do the Acid Reigns to guys much bigger than AJ. He's just Roman Reigns, after all, it's not like he's got the guns of @Minotauro Rex.

I hate to not make Roman look strong but he’s probably only average strength for a guy his size. He’s no John Cena or Cesaro.

<DCrying>

205 has really picked up, I was impressed.

Mr. Bliss is actually not that bad of a wrestler either. He is HUGE for 205 lol...

His son is Bubba?

No, from what I know, KO's son doesn't throw huge tantrums over a difference of opinion, create an internet forum, and make accounts for the people who wronged him, and argues with himself.

And he doesn't look like a snitch either.

I'm watching Gone in 60 Seconds. I don't care what anyone says about Nic Cage, this is a good movie.

Going to get LTR from his grandmother's in about an hour. We'll do whatever for a bit and then he has a party type thing at his TKD school, so I'll either just watch a movie or grab some dinner for a couple hours. It's from 7 to 10, so it's not like I have all night or anything.

The build up to the jump with the music and gear shifting gives me goosebumps

Monday Night Wars on the network and then a birthday party at the roller rink.
Maybe pizza for dinner and a movie later.

I hate to not make Roman look strong but he’s probably only average strength for a guy his size. He’s no John Cena or Cesaro.

Yeah. I remember watching the match vs Undertaker and that sandbagged tombstone reversal. I felt bad for them both but couldn't help thinking that Cena would've blown out every disc in his back and half of Taker's if that's what it took to finish that move.

(BMJ also earned the hardest eye rolls I've done watching wrestling in recent memory when he was groaning getting Corbin or Wyatt up for the AA for a while to sell their size. Bitch, we ain't stupid. Corbin is 275. You put Big Show and Edge across your shoulders at the same time. Stop being corny.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back