PWD 551: The Return of Smiggle

Better tag team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I remember watching the match vs Undertaker and that sandbagged tombstone reversal. I felt bad for them both but couldn't help thinking that Cena would've blown out every disc in his back and half of Taker's if that's what it took to finish that move.

(BMJ also earned the hardest eye rolls I've done watching wrestling in recent memory when he was groaning getting Corbin or Wyatt up for the AA for a while to sell their size. Bitch, we ain't stupid. Corbin is 275. You put Big Show and Edge across your shoulders at the same time. Stop being corny.)

Even Mabel could get it

cenaattitudeanimated.gif

I hate to not make Roman look strong but he’s probably only average strength for a guy his size. He’s no John Cena or Cesaro.

<DCrying>

He makes up for it by being much more athletic then Cena. Those guys could never do a Heel Spear like Roman.

205 has really picked up, I was impressed.

Mr. Bliss is actually not that bad of a wrestler either. He is HUGE for 205 lol...

They took Gabba Gulaks character away and now he's just a serious mean guy who wrestles. Bad move by Triple H. He was hot for a while.

Mania is normally a huge draw, but right now is getting fucking killed (and it has gotten worse since the official announcement) at the box office. The cheap seats, which are selling better, are now going for $35 and stubhub users are rapidly dropping prices. Normally scalpers nail wrestling fans on the event every year, but many are now selling at lower than face value with a month to go.

For comparison WK hasn't sold out the dome in decades, but added a basketball arena of fans after Omega-Jericho.

What are y'all plans for today. Heading to the movies in a bit
Vicodan, watching hockey, and movies.

Binged Jessica Jones season 2 already. Good, but season 1 was much better.

Vicodan, watching hockey, and movies.

Binged Jessica Jones season 2 already. Good, but season 1 was much better.
nice about to head to the movies eat at habit burger after.

He had a post yesterday saying that she was wearing them at the time of her accident and they haven't been recovered. Seemed like he was backdoor accusing someone of stealing them at the scene.

What are y'all plans for today. Heading to the movies in a bit
went and got lunch with my aunt, then im gonna workout then watch the west virginia game, then watch the arizona game

He had a post yesterday saying that she was wearing them at the time of her accident and they haven't been recovered. Seemed like he was backdoor accusing someone of stealing them at the scene.
Makes sense. It was more so looking for a pic with her wearing a rolex that was throwing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back