Theme:

This shit goes hard

Sticky for ya boi @UltimateVictory @D.R.H. @Tachy

Also add poll:

Steiner Brothers or Road Warriors​

Last edited:

This is what you call "killing the ratings??"

<Huh2>

Let's see how it really looks when you show more numbers from the same time period.

Red means time that Orton was champ

20180309_231158.png

Wins the title for the first time at Summerslam, turns face the next night and holds on to the title for 4 weeks. A one episode drop which went right back to the average ratings outside of the Summerslam build up episodes. No jump in the ratings after he loses the title..

20180309_233859.png

Another one episode drop which not only goes back up the next episode but some of the following episodes do better in ratings then the previous champ... and do you know who that champ is? John Cena... I guess that 3.9 dip to 3.3 with Cena as champ means he's a "rating killer" by your own logic.

20180310_001828.png

20180310_002807.png

So not only has Cena shown the exact same type of quick drops after winning the title but Orton as champ has actually been able to get higher ratings then the same time period as the year before, which is pretty noteworthy considering the average ratings usually drop each year... Nope not with Orton, quite the opposite and he wasn't even a champ in 2008...

And let's not forget most of these title wins was as a heel.. Not bad for a heel champ.

Here's the best part though. Here's the solid proof that Orton as champ is not a "ratings killer."

Average WWE Raw ratings by champion, 2005-2016
fkJgkZb.0.jpg

*Average ratings compiled using data from Gerweck.net*Championship history from Wikipedia.
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/4/7/11388518/raw-ratings-per-champion-since-2005

This is the part where you think of something witty to say and change the subject to how nobody likes me...
You've been served, now shut your mouth and stop making false claims.

This is what you call "killing the ratings??"

<Huh2>

Let's see how it really looks when you show more numbers from the same time period.

Red means time that Orton was champ

20180309_231158.png

Wins the title for the first time at Summerslam, turns face the next night and holds on to the title for 4 weeks. A one episode drop which went right back to the average ratings outside of the Summerslam build up episodes. No jump in the ratings after he loses the title..

20180309_233859.png

Another one episode drop which not only goes back up the next episode but some of the following episodes do better in ratings then the previous champ... and do you know who that champ is? John Cena... I guess that 3.9 dip to 3.3 with Cena as champ means he's a "rating killer" by your own logic.

20180310_001828.png

20180310_002807.png

So not only has Cena shown the exact same type of quick drops after winning the title but Orton as champ has actually been able to get higher ratings then the same time period as the year before, which is pretty noteworthy considering the average ratings usually drop each year... Nope not with Orton, quite the opposite and he wasn't even a champ in 2008...

And let's not forget most of these title wins was as a heel.. Not bad for a heel champ.

Here's the best part though. Here's the solid proof that Orton as champ is not a "ratings killer."

Average WWE Raw ratings by champion, 2005-2016
fkJgkZb.0.jpg

*Average ratings compiled using data from Gerweck.net*Championship history from Wikipedia.
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/4/7/11388518/raw-ratings-per-champion-since-2005

This is the part where you think of something witty to say and change the subject to how nobody likes me...
You've been served, now shut your mouth and stop making false claims.

So you are saying you are using flawed data?. Good work you numpty. Stop cherry picking and accept that he wasnt all that great. But hey he is better than the current crop of champions.

So you are saying you are using flawed data?. Good work you numpty.

Thank you for doing exactly what I said you would. You're inability to prove what you're defending is all that needs to be brought up at this point. Case closed. No need to continue debating with a bitch who can't admit when he's wrong.

Thank you for doing exactly what I said you would. You're inability to prove what you're defending is all that needs to be brought up at this point. Case closed. No need to continue debating with a bitch who can't admit when he's wrong.

Nope you changed your stance as soon as I pointed it out. You are actually doing what you said I would do.

Still with the Orton shit huh, awesome.

The post Mania shake-up team the audience deserves. WE DESERVES IT *clap clap, clap clap clap*
UnpleasantIllinformedDairycow-max-14mb.gif

DeliciousHeartyCrownofthornsstarfish-max-14mb.gif

I cant tell the difference between Mandy Rose and Liv Morgan. Would probably not even notice if they swapped shows tbh.

I cant tell the difference between Mandy Rose and Liv Morgan. Would probably not even notice if they swapped shows tbh.
I'd like to do an in depth comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back