PWD 551: The Return of Smiggle

Better tag team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PapaBherd if you had to eat the ass marry and kill these three broads what would you do?

Mandy Rose
Liv Morgan
Carmella

Eat Liv, seems like she'd be a fun one night stand.
Marry 'Mella, she's gorgeous and reportedly a true sweetheart
Sorry Mandy.

Darren Young recently did an interview with ESPN.com and here are a few highlights...

On getting released from WWE: “I’d been doing so much PR work since I’ve been signed, I was one of WWE’s main guys that always did PR work. When I was a guest at the Clipper game, and then getting released 24 hours later, it was a little rough for me. A bit of a tough pill to swallow. I didn’t know why the release had happened. What was even rougher was that the release came right before my birthday on Nov. 2. I never even received the usual birthday message, so I was a little hurt by everything.”

On his WWE future and how he wants to be remembered: “Nothing lasts forever, and I’ve had a wonderful career with WWE. I hope to continue my relationship with WWE as an LGBTQ ambassador or a talent scout. Michael Jordan can’t play basketball forever, and I can’t wrestle forever. So I’ve enjoyed my time from 2009 to 2017. I want to be remembered as a good human being who was the first in an industry to pave the way for LGBTQ athletes in wrestling and beyond to come out and live an honest and authentic life. Being the first openly gay wrestler [in WWE], I’ve been able to encourage and inspire wrestling fans all over their world to chase their dreams. I’ve been able to show other LGBTQ athletes that they have a duty to instill confidence in the youth and lead by example. Being a wrestler is a great. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. But my calling is to help educate, motivate and inspire others to be their true, authentic self. I want to be remembered as someone who’d go to battle for you. I always say in my speaking engagements, if you don’t have anyone in your family that supports you, be a part of my family. That’s my calling going forward.”

Let me just run this through the translate-o-tronic 3000, hold on, need a password P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D-1

Ahhh, here are the results:

"Hey WWE, even though I sucked as a wrestler, only managing to get over when my tag team partner carried my ass, not even managing to get over in the hottest angle WWE had, and in the last few years, I was injured more than I was active, can I still have a job in a made up position? I'm the kind of person who believes they should get stuff for their identity, and not for any discernable talent, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't give me a high paying job, whilst contributing nothing to the product.

Look, I know I held you over a barrell, because you know as well as I do, if you'd have fired me sooner, I had a race card AND a gay card to play, and I would have played them on every TV show, podcast, radio show, online interview, and I might have even written a few blogs about it. And I know that I had PLENTY of public outbursts, for any percieved slight, and generally made myself a pain in the ass because of it. But, dammit, I should get that high paying job doing nothing"

Its Lucha Day!!

Going to San Francisco tonight to watch some hot Lucha action
Gonna be dope

I'll post the Twitch link later so you can all watch me chilling in my front row seat while you guys sit around this shithole all night pulling your puds

29026363_1789003887818190_4669284463329411072_n.jpg

I know a lot of people hate the whole part timer who only has two moves thing.

But, honestly - I feel like it makes for a great monster heel. A year-long title reign where he absolutely runs through anyone below main event status, and has competitive but dominant wins over most of the main eventers ... makes him feel like a video game final boss.

It's just too bad he's going to go down to like 6 Superman Punches and 4 Spears or some shit.

I know a lot of people hate the whole part timer who only has two moves thing.

But, honestly - I feel like it makes for a great monster heel. A year-long title reign where he absolutely runs through anyone below main event status, and has competitive but dominant wins over most of the main eventers ... makes him feel like a video game final boss.

It's just too bad he's going to go down to like 6 Superman Punches and 4 Spears or some shit.
Maybe Roman could develop a better move set. The Superman Punch, Spear nonsense is most of what I dislike about him. Mix it up for Christ's Sake.

Same with Lesnar for me, frankly. Watch his matches from his first run to see the real Brock.

Why do they have Brock wrestling these house shows if they only have him for so many dates?

Also, with regard to the OP:

Amazing!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back