PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is Ellsworth Jamison, doing in the Impact Zone?!

Fresh young upstart Triple H already getting the coolest looking shirt on the roster

What the hell is Ellsworth Jamison, doing in the Impact Zone?!

Lol they finally released him. He’s so lucky to have hung around as long as he did and get to do the things he’s done, as well as be touched by the women he’s been touched by. Best of luck Hog! Lol

Lol they finally released him. He’s so lucky to have hung around as long as he did and get to do the things he’s done, as well as be touched by the women he’s been touched by. Best of luck Hog! Lol

Now we get “Hollywood Hog” on the indies.

Lol I knew it was coming as soon as they had the girls kick his ass
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar James Ellsworth. WWE wishes Ellsworth the best in all of his future endeavors.

I have to go now, my planet needs me

Ellsworth died on the way back to his home planet

Lol I knew it was coming as soon as they had the girls kick his ass
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar James Ellsworth. WWE wishes Ellsworth the best in all of his future endeavors.

James was a professional who did his best with what was asked of him.

Biologically, he was never supposed to be a professional wrestler, with a chin and body like that.

It isn’t a big loss, but I for one will miss chinless.

That’s a shame. Really wanted to see him give Carmella her comeuppance after she, you know, made him wear a dog collar and bark. He should’ve cost her MITB

I have to go now, my planet needs me

Ellsworth died on the way back to his home planet

tumblr_l2oifdMjA81qc073co1_400.gif

Biologically, he was never supposed to be a professional wrestler, with a chin and body like that.

It was amazing how flat his arms and shoulders looked next to Becky’s in their match. Like damn bro, a little shower, weights, clue and maybe you could’ve gotten a 205 Live spot at least

The fans that cheered Stephanie running Jason Jordan down really deserve him being shoved down their throats in a few months.

At least he got to live out his dream that he probably didn't think would happen at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back