PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already named the ignore button the pussy button and it can't be changed. I apologize.

It's a conspiracy McMahon
hqdefault.jpg

File an addendum and change it to the "you're a pussy button," damn it! God damn it...where's the penguin when we need him for lawyer shiz?

<YeahOKJen>

LMAO, you mean like yourself who started this off by making a false claim? You're just going off in every single direction because you have no balls to admit that you were wrong, not me but YOU. Nothing but strowman arguments here.

Get a grip. When you're resorting to "but but you got banned before!" Well that pretty much says it all...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

It's not a false statement if the rest of the PWD agree? The onus is on you to prove me wrong. You're the one with douche canoe of reputation.

You either put up or

<3>

Everything I've stated is God's own truth.

Bubba ruins the PWD with these shitty arguments, just stop getting so heated bitch boy.

Syd or whomever it was talking about Benoit highlights what's wrong with so many wrestlers in the E...no intensity. I know Bubba hates Brock, but at least he makes it look like he really wants to kill people when he's in there...and it's a big part of what makes AJ & Joe seem so awesome...Asuka too.

I was trying to get a conversation going in that direction but Bubba wanted attention and made every post there after about him and his disgust of the current product.

It's not a false statement if the rest of the PWD agree? The onus is on you to prove me wrong. You're the one with douche canoe of reputation.

You either put up or

<3>

Everything I've stated is God's own truth.

I love how you've now changed the subject to how much of an asshole I am. I wonder why...

<{outtahere}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back