Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.298871

Rules:

1. You can't triple stamp a double stamp.

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR

probably not even in the top 5 worst women's moments of the year either.

LOL at Bailey the loser of the woman's division. It's going to be hilarious the day they randomly give her the title again and the reaction is dead.

Can't even make the S.S team one year into her main roster career. But somehow she's still full of joy during her backstage interviews. For what? Why would her and Sasha be so happy all the time when all they do is lose?

Giving her the title at Fastlane immiedetly after debuting was the worst thing to happen to her. WWE has seemed to forget about the struggle and momentum that it takes to get you to be able to wrestle for a title. They hand that shit out like candy.

Cali Beach crew checking in

Roman gonna main event for the 4th time in a row

2chouc4.jpg

LOL at Bailey the loser of the woman's division. It's going to be hilarious the day they randomly give her the title again and the reaction is dead.

Can't even make the S.S team one year into her main roster career. But somehow she's still full of joy during her backstage interviews. For what? Why would her and Sasha be so happy all the time when all they do is lose?

Giving her the title at Fastlane immiedetly after debuting was the worst thing to happen to her. WWE has seemed to forget about the struggle and momentum that it takes to get you to be able to wrestle for a title. They hand that shit out like candy.
I'm annoyed I like bayley even though her character makes no sense and her mic skills suck. I could see her moving to smackdown with asuka and bliss on raw. Being off survivor series if she was just there to make up the numbers and job might not be so bad. It was a mistake to not turn one of them as much as I don't like the heels fixes everything theory. With the title though I'm not sure could they have avoided it since the division has no depth. I'm curious to see how long they wait with asuka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back