PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So mahal goes from main event against lesnar which is an rare opportunity to not even on the card. I wouldn't be surprised if mahal interferes in aj/lesnar it's an predictable wwe booking move.

Cena and you know it's not even close. Even Batista was better in his day.
And this is one of the reasons he doesn't do those spots anymore. He hates not being in control. Cena who has broken his neck let CM Punk, whose not the strongest of men, perform a sit out tombstone piledriver on him. But Randy is so afraid of landing on his upper back and shoulders that he won't even perform a dropkick.

deAuC.gif

kkBj2u7.gif

T9uvv.gif

Dropkick.gif

987e9033c6789c25fecb8572ca8b8b0bb2d75f87_hq.gif

Rusev? AJ? Aiden English...where the fuck were these monkeys. Where the was Becky? Getting it on with the Nature Boy ???

<20>

Rusev and Aiden didn't show in protest for Cena receiving a spot for losing to Roman. AJ was probably guarding the door in case Brock showed. And Becky has shown that she loves the taste of a Flair.
RbCiFvsZ.gif

I'm more concerned that Team SD's biggest guns (Cena & Orton, the men who once killed half the RAW roster in one match) just didn't bother to show up.

Lol, at the amount of time Charlotte's hand was up Natty's crotch before that slam.

TJ has not pleasured her that well in years.

To be fair, he hasn't tried. He has wrestling to watch.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You know Im right. If he didnt have the RKO he would be mediocre at best.
RKO and scoop powerslam are the only things I enjoy from him.

Oddly enough, they are the only moves he has to actually move quickly for.

Is Sami a Muslim convert? I’ve never seen a ginger Arab before.

Ginger Persian muslim french Canadian vegan if I'm not mistaken...the logistics seriously blow ones mind.

Where the was Becky? Getting it on with the Nature Boy ???

<20>

I'm pretty sure they showed Asuka drop her 5 seconds in.

Just finished Smackdown....sigh

God damn...SS can't be over soon enough so they stop saying that head to head line every 90 seconds.

I hate this entire concept they've made SS revolve around...hey I hate you with a passion but being on Raw/Smackdown means more to me so lets hug and fight together...it's fucking retarded.

Aj Styles chants dueling with...other AJ Styles chants...that's actually really cool.

Well...Meng Cara's mini-push is over. The match with Corbin was decent though.

Charlotte beating Nattie was predictable, but the right choice. Nattie is boring, she sucks, and she looks like drag queen...and those are her best qualities.

I like Ruthless Gable...I wish they would go back to pushing him as a single...the guy can work and he's actually been showing some charisma since the split with Jordan. The Ugos promos have improved, but they're still sloppy workers.

I hate the New Day poop jokes...but I did laugh at the all the titles are Kofi and Black Twitter jokes. Decent match, although I wish Sami and Ownes would have hit the New Day first before they walked out.

The take turns run in were dumb...but I won't lie I popped for BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!! Him needed the go ahead from Angle was dumb as shiz with a z. So was him ever working with The Shield...but the whole Raw vs Smackdown concept is makes Alicia Fox level sense so we'll all just have to keep eating the shit they're shoveling until this show is over.

I have to Imagine this men's SS match is going to be a interference clusterfuck off Russo level proportions. I'm expecting Kane, Jordan, Owens and Sami to interfere with an outside chance of at least 1 team member turning on the other...and an outside chance of Daniel Bryan being involved in some bullshit.

Rumble season can't get here soon enough...at least then they might start giving a fuck about what they're writing.

Holy shit, they're adding the reality show era of NXT to the Network. When the pros just started like 90% shooting in their promos it was the best fucking thing happening in WWE.

@lakersfan45

Are you able to use your air vape while wearing headphones?
YEAH. Why wouldn’t I be? Although I usually plug into a portable speaker when enjoying Roman greens in the backyard . Im sure my neighbors love me. I’m confused about the question.

What a great promo from Daniel Bryan. He probably had that saved up from when he won at Mania and it seems like they were building towards Lesnar/Bryan. AJ is over huge. Got me even more hyped for this card, which is absolutely stacked top-to-bottom.

I’m back on Keto tomorrow with Friday beer cheat days. I am going to be a cunt for a while

Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle btw. But WWE wont let him. So I agree with his no fucks attitude. Although i thought Mirs knee bar wasnt bad at the time.

Poor Bryan, they will have him on 205 Live jobbing to Enzo before it is all over with.

WWE can't handle throwing a guy who is that over into the main roster mix and screwing with their perceived notions of who should be over.

Bryan will be running the indies once his contract expires.

Holy shit, they're adding the reality show era of NXT to the Network. When the pros just started like 90% shooting in their promos it was the best fucking thing happening in WWE.

Whats this you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back