PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those half and half shirts the Shield were wearing were stupid.

Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle btw. But WWE wont let him. So I agree with his no fucks attitude. Although i thought Mirs knee bar wasnt bad at the time.

Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle btw. But WWE wont let him. So I agree with his no fucks attitude.
And when he does wrestle again, gets another concussion, and spends the rest of his life a drooling idiot, I will still give zero fucks about him.

Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle btw. But WWE wont let him. So I agree with his no fucks attitude.

If you look at from a business perspective and they let DB wrestle then he gets some freak accident head injury after all that publicity they would be crucified in the media.

And when he does wrestle again, gets another concussion, and spends the rest of his life a drooling idiot, I will still give zero fucks about him.

Apparently from what Ive read that wont happen with the treatment hes had, its like hes had no concussions previously. And I actually care more about Daniel Bryan now that i did when he wrestled.

If you look at from a business perspective and they let DB wrestle then he gets some freak accident head injury after all that publicity they would be crucified in the media.
Yup. This is a complete cover your ass situation for the WWE.

As far as I know he hasn't crossed Kevin Sullivan so they should let him wrestle again...for now.

Apparently from what Ive read that wont happen with the treatment hes had, its like hes had no concussions previously. And I actually care more about Daniel Bryan now that i did when he wrestled.
I HIGHLY doubt that statement. If something like that was available, and actually worked, it would be talked about constantly on every sports show.

I HIGHLY doubt that statement. If something like that was available, and actually worked, it would be talked about constantly on every sports show.

WWE Dr's are the ones that cleared him sooooooooo.Who knows. But judging by that advocacy it sounded like they were maneuvering for a Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar match at WM. Its also one of the reasons hes growing his hair and beard out apparently.

Did Daniel Bryan let the Raw roster in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back