PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
tumblr_ni3k57iP6C1tc8qbto1_500.gif

This season is hardly the worst season. Can't please everybody.

In season 6, people complained about Glenn having a cop out death. They said the show was afraid to kill off main characters and that it wasn't violent enough. Season 7 premieres and delivers two main deaths in brutal fashion. Then people say the show is for sadists and that it's now too violent.

People also complained last season about bottle episodes (episodes where they just focus on one group) which is annoying but they fixed that this season and people still complain.

A lot of people just hate it because it's extremely popular.

Anybody who uses the "They're hating it because it's popular" argument is not living in reality, or they're such fan boys that they need to make pathetic excuses up. So congratulations.

The Glenn garbage thing was total bullshit and everybody had the right to give that shit. and here you are blaming the hate on its popularity??

{<huh}

A whole 5 people complained about the gore... What a sad thing to even bring up.

You're so full of shit, I honestly can't believe somebody is attempting to defend the show now days. No it's not the horrible writing, characters, acting, action scenes and poo poo pee pee jokes, its because the show is popular and that means it's cool to hate on it..

<Dany07>

Fuck off

Last edited:
Kinda how I viewed having sex with the ex.

Sex with the ex was actually better after we separated. I pulled the “I got mine” card once and knew that was the last piece from her I was getting. She called the next day. She also was more into it after we split.

It was like she was competing with the other women. Weird shit but the ass was worth it

at least for me smackdown has been better than raw

This is straw man at it's finest. Right it's the people's fault!!!

<YeahOKJen>

Anybody who uses the "They're hating it because it's popular" argument is not living in reality, or they're such fan boys that they need to make pathetic excuses up. So congratulations.

The Glenn garbage thing was total bullshit and everybody had the right to give that shit. and here you are blaming the hate on its popularity??

{<huh}

A whole 5 people complained about the gore... What a sad thing to even bring up.

You're so full of shit, I honestly can't believe somebody is attempting to defend the show now days. No it's not the horrible writing, characters, acting, action scenes and poo poo pee pee jokes, its because the show is popular and that means it's cool to hate on it..

<Dany07>

Fuck off

{<jordan}

<Dany07>

This is straw man at it's finest. Right it's the people's fault!!!

<YeahOKJen>

{<huh}

<Dany07>

Fuck off

<Dany07>

Didn't read.

Xavier's definition of cuffing season ... while Paige is clearly gonna be the fill-in for Smackdown women's team D:

The Walking Dead lost 3 million viewer's in just the past year because people love to hate popular things - @Ozymandias

<DontBelieve1>

Here's another fact of reality for your fan boy self @Ozymandias.. Since the Glenn garbage incident, they have lost 4 million viewers.

Must be "because it's popular"

<Dany07>

Might as well bring up cord cutters well you're at it with the pathetic excuses too.

@HereticBD... Look what I found.

Here's another fact of reality for your fan boy self @Ozymandias.. Since the Glenn garbage incident, they have lost 4 million viewers.

Must be "because it's popular"

<Dany07>

Might as well bring up cord cutters well you're at it with the pathetic excuses too.

@HereticBD... Look what I found.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Well, I do not think Sami and Kevin are going to win this match, but at least they are not getting squashed for last weeks incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back