PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, at the amount of time Charlotte's hand was up Natty's crotch before that slam.

TJ has not pleasured her that well in years.

Oh good, Charlotte is champ again. Yay?

And now she's crying. It must run in the family.

Fact: Bubba is Canadian and definitely works at a Tim Horton’s yo

Charlotte v Alexa

160911.jpg

Why do you care so much about what other people like? You like Game of Thrones, there's people in here who think that show is corny as well.

Now that's a strowman. He said he's not surprised that I said it's the worst season ever insinuating that I just hate everything. Meanwhile everywhere I look Walking Dead watchers are saying ths same thing and talking about how bad the show has become.

Are people really still trying to have a conversation with Bubba?
<{cruzshake}>
<codychoke>

Now that's a strowman. He said he's not surprised that I said it's the worst season ever insinuating that I just hate everything. Meanwhile everywhere I look Walking Dead watchers are saying ths same thing and talking about how bad the show has become.

This season is hardly the worst season. Can't please everybody.

In season 6, people complained about Glenn having a cop out death. They said the show was afraid to kill off main characters and that it wasn't violent enough. Season 7 premieres and delivers two main deaths in brutal fashion. Then people say the show is for sadists and that it's now too violent.

People also complained last season about bottle episodes (episodes where they just focus on one group) which is annoying but they fixed that this season and people still complain.

A lot of people just hate it because it's extremely popular.

Walking Dead sucks, but I still watch. I'm mostly on my phone though, them dodging automatic fire from like 5 meters away last episode annoyed the hell out of me. I just go into it knowing it will probably suck so that way I am never disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back