PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus that is horrible

you sound like you got cucked by that black guy.
Go to the zoo.. 40% of the white women I saw with kids last year were pushing around half black babies. One after the other. I'm doing fine, I have a lot of kids. You, and those like you, are getting wtevr that word is.

Heel stuff aside.. Did cesaros teeth just get pushed up?? Man..

about to start brock-braun

brock is better than cena, it would be much more clear if he had never left
but he did and it makes him more legit as a champion than Cena
id love to see them put the belt on braun but they wont

braun is over

Go to the zoo.. 40% of the white women I saw with kids last year were pushing around half black babies. One after the other. I'm doing fine, I have a lot of kids. You, and those like you, are getting wtevr that word is.
sounds like 40% of the white chicks in macomb are banging black dudes because the white dudes are morons.

No Mercy started off good. Had an awesome Tag match, Wyatt and Finn seemed to be enjoying themselves. The woman put on a decent match for a 5 way. And then it all went to shit.

Brock/Braun was disappointing. Cena/Reigns could have had a better finish for the match that it was. Everything else was pretty good, though Enzo going from complete main roster can to CW champ is bad for the division, though I was never a big fan of having a CW division.

They should bring back the Wyatt family and Balor can form up Balor Club since Anderson/Gallows are now 3rd tier in the tag team division and they can feud and have a Survivor Series match.

Get ready.:D

tug_of_war_wwe_world_championship_roman_reigns_brock_lesnar1.jpg

good match
crowd didnt really react the way i did
braun needs to be champ after mania, or at win it here

An great ppv easily best 17 wwe ppvin particular the bar vs ambrollins, woman 5 way, roman/cena and brock/bruan both bought the spectacle. Cena look weak with 4 aa yet roman only needed 2 spears (1 though table) and superman punch to seal it, finally cena is phased out with that booking. Roman might not be everyones guy but wwe does need to move on from cena era one way or another, tonight is 'torch' passing of sorts.

Although I agree they need to move on from Cena. Roman is not the guy. They forced it to much and fans dislike that. The amount of Big names that have put Roman over and he's still not over is astounding. No person in the history of wrestling has beaten the pedigree of wrestlers he has and yet the fans don't want him. At this point AJ is more the guy than anyone else.

Brock/Braun was disappointing. Cena/Reigns could have had a better finish for the match that it was. Everything else was pretty good, though Enzo going from complete main roster can to CW champ is bad for the division, though I was never a big fan of having a CW division.

They should bring back the Wyatt family and Balor can form up Balor Club since Anderson/Gallows are now 3rd tier in the tag team division and they can feud and have a Survivor Series match.

#ReunitetheShield.

#ReunitetheShield.

This would be great, they just need good adversaries. I wouldn't mind pumping up the Wyatt Family again since the shield kind of lost that rivalry.

Roman needs to do more cardio or wear lighter ring gear. Gassed just chasing Cena around the ring.

Although I agree they need to move on from Cena. Roman is not the guy. They forced it to much and fans dislike that. The amount of Big names that have put Roman over and he's still not over is astounding. No person in the history of wrestling has beaten the pedigree of wrestlers he has and yet the fans don't want him. At this point AJ is more the guy than anyone else.

Aj in 16 was on the way to being the guy with cena 2x and wwe title reign now he's firmly midcard for now. I do see aj/nakamura wwe title wrestlemania.

Other notes from no mercy
I see enzo turning heel as the annoying, cheating heel.
wyatt is done at this point to lose another fued decisively at that point of no return.
miz/jordan good opener.

Enzo is fast becoming a crappier version of Ric Flair. In the ring and in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back