PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two predictions wrong which I think is good especially since nobody was betting on Enzo

Is it worth watching or does it seem as shitty as I think?

I wonder is Vince knows that you can build multiple superstars at once

You can focus on more than just making Roman look good

Its like the entire creative team is told to focus all efforts on 1 guy

I'm back, a few notes live from the show

I missed the preshow match

Miz was over, The crowd didn't want to cheer JJ even though he was pretty good.

Bray is a jobber, jobbed to the midget without his makeup even after jumping him before the match

The tag team match was MOTY, Cesaro and Sheamus were more over than Dean and Seth.

Womens match was meh, Bayley still booed

Roman vs Cena was good, the AA is offically the weakest finisher in wrestling, Cena can't even pin someone when doing it off the top rope.

The Enzo/Neville match pissed off the crowd, is was boring and just bad, Enzo winning was even dumber.

The Braun/Brock match was a HUGE WTF? We expected Brock to win but no one thought one F5 was going to finish Braun, the crowd was pissed that the main event was only 9 minutes and the show ended.

they are doing just fine with Braun.

I've completely turned on Brock, he only shows up once every 3 months, he wrestles the same match with 2 moves and can't even go 10 minutes anymore. Not to mention Heyman does all the talking for him, I hope he leaves after WM34

I've completely turned on Brock, he only shows up once every 3 months, he wrestles the same match with 2 moves and can't even go 10 minutes anymore. Not to mention Heyman does all the talking for him, I hope he leaves after WM34
This world is turning upside down

They write for Vince.
Not the fans

Cena bailing kinda late this year. Already into the football season. Still winning the rumble though.

I know Braun is pretty over right now, but I think its pretty obvious seeing his match tonight and his matches with Roman that Braun main eventing pay-per-views in 20 minute matches is gonna get the crowd to turn on him real quick. They have to be REALLY careful with how they structure his matches.

I know Braun is pretty over right now, but I think its pretty obvious seeing his match tonight and his matches with Roman that Braun main eventing pay-per-views in 20 minute matches is gonna get the crowd to turn on him real quick. They have to be REALLY careful with how they structure his matches.
Shut the fuck up and go to bed right now

they should just move strowman to smackdown have him win the belt. i really don't see what else he can do on raw

Good ppv

Tag match was awesome

Sheamus/Cesaro killed it

Women’s match exceeded expectations. That Jax bump looked harsh af

Cena/Reigns was okay. Heel Reigns talking shit was fun. The hand raise was def going to get boos.

Enzo winning like Eddie made me lol. I didn’t hate the match.

Main event was alright. I expected more. Started out good and just tapered off.

Braun can main event. He’s had great matches with Reigns already that were 15-20 min matches. Relax

Hes fine but all hes really done is work with huge dudes who brawl a lot. He could have kept going with brock and done more but that isnt how brock does shit. And even if you are right thats worse case scenario they could easily get it right or turn the ship around if its not working. When guys heat up you gotta put them over if you want them to stay over that shit doesnt last forever

If you want to have an exciting show you need to have a credible threat or 2 and it is starting to feel like it has been the Roman and Brock show for a long time

Also I like Roman but the way he is booked drives me insane. His character never progresses he will do shit then never explains himself and he has no direction. WWe has forgotten the reason for solid heels and faces is so you can work the crowd and make them invested and when these dudes all go out there and have the same match time and time again for no reason it gives us no reason to give a fuck. sports are for sports this shit is for characters.

Roman and Braun both have the same problem right now. Every time either one of them has had a chance recently to light the wrestling world on fire and have some kind of moment to get wrestling fans talking the wwe failed to make that happen.

Braun coulda been made tonight and Roman could have really become over as the biggest heel we have seen in forever and more than likely the character that actually fits him

Im mad and ended up ranting but I have a thought or 2 about what went down tonight and why I feel disappointed

they should just move strowman to smackdown have him win the belt. i really don't see what else he can do on raw

No they shouldnt they should fix this nonsense and make him the champion of the real show

Miz was over, The crowd didn't want to cheer JJ even though he was pretty good.
they even booed him in his promo about being cheated.

Makes the WWE Universe look like assholes. which they are.

No they shouldnt they should fix this nonsense and make him the champion of the real show
Well that's not going to happen anytime soon And I doubt they will have him lose at rumble. We are really getting rr vs Brock again at WM if plans don't change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back