PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wild pig hunting, it was alright. The meat was gross.

I've been elk hunting too, the meat was a lot better. I want to go bear hunting with a bow one day, but I don't want to get fucking mauled. If I was single I'd doing a lot more fun stuff. FML
Fuck the bow kill that bear with a knife.

Virzi is obnoxious.

I saw burr few years back with the wife and he killed it. Then I smoked a buncha joints and we walked along the river and talked for a while .... good times and memories were had . He was working out the bits for what the most recent special became .... Maybe I didnt like the most recent one because I had already seen it and was familiar with the jokes ..... im not sure now that I think bout it

I dont know when burr is going to be here again but I got plans to see Rogan in december .

Hahaha that's cause he's a New Yorker. I love that about him. It's very loud, he can be an asshole and he knows it.

Burr is a Boston guy, they got good chemistry with each other.

What state?

we used to go down to Tennessee to get them and they were always tasty but I have heard people say where you kill them depends on if you can eat them or not. I hear a lot of the Florida ones are disgusting and fulla worms and diseases for example
I live in Florida and only the pussy has worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back