PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man shes cute . my only issue with her is these knuckleheads we post with cant go 2 posts without a picture of her and I think she is played out.

And is there something wrong with liking black dudes ? Im pretty fond of black women myself

The girls who ONLY like black dudes are garbage.. They fall apart at 35, BAD. They just want to "get low," generally speaking. You know who planted this? A black guy. My supervisor when I was 21. He was right. If they like a decent one for decent reasons, they aren't skanks..

Please take the title off brock. His style is so lazy. I want to see a title match with more than two moves.

Fuck Brock Lesnar

I hate the guy

Are we really going to do brock and Roman at mania ? Is Roman gonna win the rumble and get boooed again ?

The girls who ONLY like black dudes are garbage.. They fall apart at 35, BAD. They just want to "get low," generally speaking. You know who planted this? A black guy. My supervisor when I was 21. He was right. If they like a decent one for decent reasons, they aren't skanks..

Should we sing some David Allen Coe together dude ? Jesus Christ

Fuck Brock Lesnar

I hate the guy

Are we really going to do brock and Roman at mania ? Is Roman gonna win the rumble and get boooed again ?
Everything I've ever read has indicated that he's a shitty person irl

There's a lady gaga documentary on netflix. Im not gonna watcg it, but it has inspired me to Google her n00dz again. She has a great ass.

you sound like you got cucked by that black guy.

if neville loses to enzo amore the booking for this company cannot get any worse

Fuck Brock Lesnar

I hate the guy

yes we are really going to rr vs brock at wm. they seem dead set on it I'll be surprised if doesn't go that way

if neville loses to enzo amore the booking for this company cannot get any worse
i bet wwe is like enzo is over let's put the belt on him that will help out the cw or they wanna kill it off

An great ppv easily best 17 wwe ppvin particular the bar vs ambrollins, woman 5 way, roman/cena and brock/bruan both bought the spectacle. Cena look weak with 4 aa yet roman only needed 2 spears (1 though table) and superman punch to seal it, finally cena is phased out with that booking. Roman might not be everyones guy but wwe does need to move on from cena era one way or another, tonight is 'torch' passing of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back